• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Member Fact Game

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
To get ninjad means that two posters posted at the same time, the one whose post shows at the end got ninjad because whatever he/she said in that post will have to be edited since it was meant to be for the poster that posted before. In that example above, I got ninjad...Anyway, that is my version.

Wanted to know what getting ninjad meant.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
*Raises eyebrow* Is a Phillipeno? Cool. I once had a co-worker from the Phillipines and the Travel Channel makes me think it must be an awesome place to visit.

Is that 50 characters?

-By Shadsie
Dude....It's Spelled, F-i-l-i-p-i-n-o

anywho it's ok spelling it wrong, since it is kinda hard for some foreigners to remember, And a fact for Shadsie:

The member who I cannot beat in a pokemon battle. (He defeated my 3-life-shedinja combo.....)

And a member Fact for Xeldimus,

Sounds like Cell as in Cell division and is an EXEL-ent player of the Member Fact game. and sounds like a person who will give me an XL sized T-Shirt :P

and i'll add these terms to differentiate what is my language and what is my country to avoid mispelling it in the future :P (This is also a Lesson and a way to fill up the 50-Character Limit XD)

Filipino- It could mean the nationality or the Language of the Philippines.

Philippines or Pilipinas - The name of my country derived from King Felipe, King of Spain during the 15th Century.

Filipina- This is means my countries nationality, but the difference is this, When your refering a woman who is from the Philippines, that means she is a Filipina while if your referring a man who is from the Philippines, then you refer the man as a Filipino

Pinoy- is a shortened term for Filipino, usually common around my country, some foreigners rarely hear this.

So in conclusion the Spelling of Philipino, Philipines or filipines is wrong. thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom