• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Luigi Shadow Theory

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
So have any of you ever heard about this? I personally haven't so I was curious to know what you thoughts were on this.

[video=youtube;AJY8SEvxVAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AJY8SEvxVAg[/video]

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
This is the first time I've heard of this theory. I think people are just looking too much into this. Luigi's shadow didn't even look like it was hanging. It was just a shadow of Luigi standing but a little higher then it should be. I doubt it was anything.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Wow, I heard of it, but it is truly ridiculous. Doesn't even look like he was hanging. Also, the theory is that Luigi is dead, correct? If thats true, then this theory sucks because it has one false bit of evidence to support it.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
That is a little scary but I don't think it's like Nintendo to do that purposefully. Plus, it's not like there was a noose or anything. Also, if it was intentional, they would have made the flash longer to allow people to see. I believe the low camera theory.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I've never heard of this before, and it is kind of creepy. But I agree with the majority of you guys, and don't think it is anything, just some sort of glitch/error in the camera. Nothing big.

That is a little scary but I don't think it's like Nintendo to do that purposefully. Plus, it's not like there was a noose or anything. Also, if it was intentional, they would have made the flash longer to allow people to see. I believe the low camera theory.

but what if thats the point :O Only shown momentaraly so it's difficult to spot...

I don't know why but now I don't want to turn away from my laptop screen for fear Luigi's shadow will be hung in my room :O im paranoid...

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
That's probably just dodgy lighting. I've seen stuff like that in a couple of games where shadows are on doors and stuff when the person is behind the door. Plus it's an old(ish) game so the lighting engines wouldn't be as advanced as they are now. Still... creepy none-the-less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom