• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Lost Woods (OoT)

Zarom

The King
I think that it goes like that:

Kokiri = Skull Kid
Hylian = Stalfos
Sheikah = I don't think they're affected
Deku = They are already there
Goron = Maybe a Moblin, like some people said
Zora = I'm not sure about them
Gerudo = Stalfos too, or maybe they aren't affected, since Ganondorf has been able to go there and he came out with nothing changed

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
In my opinion, I think I see Deku's possibly becoming Peahats. I may be wrong in my reasoning, but that's what I think that they would change into.

Gorons and Zoras would be hard to picture what they would turn into, but I think I'd go with a few other people that said that Zoras become Octoroks and Gorons become Deadrocks or something. I honestly couldn't see Gorons being Darknuts.

The Hylians becoming Stalfos does make sense. Sheikahs would probably count as Hylians too, thus making them also turn into Stalfos.

Also I don't know if this would count as canon or not, but I recall that in a side story that was in the OoT manga that there was a Hylian kid that entered the forest and became a Skull Kid. So would that mean that Hylians would turn into Skull Kids too? :hmm: Correct me if I'm wrong.

Zarom

The King
In my opinion, I think I see Deku's possibly becoming Peahats. I may be wrong in my reasoning, but that's what I think that they would change into.

Gorons and Zoras would be hard to picture what they would turn into, but I think I'd go with a few other people that said that Zoras become Octoroks and Gorons become Deadrocks or something. I honestly couldn't see Gorons being Darknuts.

The Hylians becoming Stalfos does make sense. Sheikahs would probably count as Hylians too, thus making them also turn into Stalfos.

Also I don't know if this would count as canon or not, but I recall that in a side story that was in the OoT manga that there was a Hylian kid that entered the forest and became a Skull Kid. So would that mean that Hylians would turn into Skull Kids too? :hmm: Correct me if I'm wrong.

No. I think that only the Kokiri becomes Skull Kids. It is said in OOT that Hylians becomes Stalfos :stalfos:. And about the Gorons :goron:, they don't become Darknut (there isn't a single Darknut in that game :hmm:), they maybe turns into Moblins, the ones in the Sacred Forest Meadow.

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
No. I think that only the Kokiri becomes Skull Kids. It is said in OOT that Hylians becomes Stalfos :stalfos:. And about the Gorons :goron:, they don't become Darknut (there isn't a single Darknut in that game :hmm:), they maybe turns into Moblins, the ones in the Sacred Forest Meadow.

its anyone that gets lost in the lost woods becomes a skull kid.

Zarom

The King
its anyone that gets lost in the lost woods becomes a skull kid.

No. Completely no. :P
The kokiri girl (with the blond hair that gives you the Poacher's Saw) that is in the Lost Woods actually says that: ''Everybody that goes in the Lost Woods become Stalfos... Everybody... Stalfos...'' :stalfos::stalfos::stalfos::stalfos: :stalfos::stalfos::stalfos:
THAT is what she says. :nod:

I would probably say that if a Deku got lost in the woods it would just turn into a Mad Scrub, They are pretty much an evil version of the Deku anyway. I would laugh if they turned into Business Scrubs though...what torture to get turned into one of them :xd:.

I think that a Goron would turn into either a Moblin or Club Moblin, Most likely a Club Moblin as I wouldn't Imagine a Goron using a spear no matter what form he was. I don't think they would turn into a Iron Knuckle as I believe that these are closer to a Hylian/Human than a Goron, A Club Moblin actually sorta resembles a Goron in appearance.

I think that a Zora would turn into a something like a Zola (Is it that, Whatever those things are in the water in LoZ), They could also turn into one of ALttP's enemy that is similar to them (or is them, I haven't played the game to know if they are or arn't although I have heard of them). I doubt they would turn into an Octorok, Its too big a tranformation from a Zora to that thing.

EDIT: Damn...I just noticed someone else had the same theory about Gorons....I thought I was the only one :(....I was kinda happy :kawaii:...carrying on

the walrus cat said:
A little bit. Moblins were some sort of pigs though, so I doubt goron's become that.

Yes, Moblin's may have the appearance of a pig but its not that big a change, Its like the same sized change from Hylian to Staflos...infact that could be even bigger.

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
No. Completely no. :P
The kokiri girl (with the blond hair that gives you the Poacher's Saw) that is in the Lost Woods actually says that: ''Everybody that goes in the Lost Woods become Stalfos... Everybody... Stalfos...'' :stalfos::stalfos::stalfos::stalfos: :stalfos::stalfos::stalfos:
THAT is what she says. :nod:

guess what i never did the biggoron sword side quest but maybe your right

C

Colin Creevey

Deku don't change into anything in the woods. They live there.

Personally, I think the whole stalfos transformation only happens in the Adult half as part of Ganondorf's evil curse on the Forest Temple. There are stakfos everywhere in Hyrule anyways. Ther only enemy that can only be found there are deku, moblins and possibly wolfos.

I wonder. If that girl had seen stalfos were they asleep... unmoving... on the ground? Maybe everyone just eventually dies? She's just an innocent child after all and it would be a childish mistake to make. The Kokiri turn into Skull Kids (fact? or is it just my theory?) because they are immortal.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
sheikah's would just poof themselves out with there awesome crackle poofs.
zora's would need water to become a oot octorok but it seems possible.
goron's would become great moblins.

but it is highly unlikely for a goron to get lost unless it is jumped and dragged deep into the lost woods

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well this is what would probably happen.

As we all know Kokiri turn into Skull Kids. Really no mystery there.

The Hylians obviously become Stalfos. It's been confirmed in the game.

The Gorons become some type of Moblin. They resemble Gorons. Plus in the adult half of oot they're in the SFM. There is a passage to the lost woods from Goron City. Plus there's the fact that they hear wonderful music from the lost woods (Saria's Song) and they might've wanted to meet the artist.

Zora's become either Zolas or Octoroks. Those two are the only enemies the Zoras might turn into.

The Shiekah become poes. They have that ghostly thing about them plus their crest. It's like an evil ghostly eye.

As for the Gerudo they probably become Redead and Gibdos. The Gerudo are desert people and desert people seem to like to mummify their dead. Most people would be against them being redeads because 'redeads aree nothing like mummies' this however is completly false. Ever seen what a mummy loooooooooks liiiiiiiiiiiiike underrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's bandages? Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimilar dooooooooooooooooooooooooon't you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink? I like speaking Wisdurm.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
ya you right about the gorons .

but the sheikah have that crack poof and can just poof out of there.

i didn't even think about the gerudo.

Another theory about gorons.
Doesnt this:
goron.png

kinda resemble this:
ClubMoblin.gif

your right. i think gorons become club moblins, deku become mad deku, zoras become zolas, and the human like races become stalfos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom