• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: Underworld

Daku Rinku

On Break (Will Not Be Online for Now)
ZD Champion
The Lad watched as This Creature commanded magic to desteoy the Golem. Hokding hus branch he spoke to @Ashley the Witch ,
“Do you have any masks in your cottage or wood from which I can make one?”
What is going on out there, Cief thought, I want to peek but I won't risk it.

Daku stood in his Demon Form, his eyes yellow as he peered at Midna,
“I am only half Demon.. goddess. Your powers can only go so far to do me harm..”

He then commanding smoke to surround him in a great cloud. When it dissipated he his dark skin and white hair had returned, along with his black mantels.

Mida held her pale turquoise fingers to her lips which were painted plumb.
“What now fair Prince? Will you accept my proposal or turn me over to your King’s wrath?”
Daku eyed her as he lifted the silver chalice.
“As any wise ruler I shall take time to consider and seek council.. until then you remain our guest.”

Midna gave a slight bow,
“Then as you consider I shall retire, I am rather tired.”

Daku rose and offered his arm which she took and leaned on. Her headress made her taller than he as they left the Great Hall. Ascending stairs of stone they came to a hall that lead to chambers, one was open with a bed with a canopy of red, and mirror with gold leaf. Candles flickered. Daku removed his hand as he ushered her therein.
“Rest well Twilight Goddess.”

Midna smiled as he walked away. She then went to window and looked put on woods and wintry fields of white. She hoped that her mission would be a success, he truest motived she kept buried deep in her heart…

Fantomu nodded to Majora,
“I already have.. I ma linked to our King in ways beyond understanding.”

Zelda murmured "Thank you for saving me." to the man sincerely hoping he heard. Subconsciously she expanded her minds borders and detected a great change in the world. To Zelda it was as if someone had taken a well of evil and then over-filled it.

This was not right.

The Hiro held the Lady in his arms a moment long, she seemingly drifting off into thought after she thanked him. A moment more and he helped her down into fresh snow.
“You must command great power to tame a dragon.”

His mind as he spoke drifted to Maron, was she safe? Was she unharmed? He prayed in his heart to Hylia that she was whole and healthy.

Meanwhile at Castle Daku, Maron was fast asleep in a warm bed with a hearth crackling, Phaedra looking at her with an expression of regret.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
The Lad watched as This Creature commanded magic to desteoy the Golem. Hokding hus branch he spoke to @Ashley the Witch ,

“I am only half Demon.. goddess. Your powers can only go so far to do me harm..”

He then commanding smoke to surround him in a great cloud. When it dissipated he his dark skin and white hair had returned, along with his black mantels.

“What now fair Prince? Will you accept my proposal or turn me over to your King’s wrath?”
“As any wise ruler I shall take time to consider and seek council.. until then you remain our guest.”

Midna gave a slight bow,

Daku rose and offered his arm which she took and leaned on. Her headress made her taller than he as they left the Great Hall. Ascending stairs of stone they came to a hall that lead to chambers, one was open with a bed with a canopy of red, and mirror with gold leaf. Candles flickered. Daku removed his hand as he ushered her therein.

Midna smiled as he walked away. She then went to window and looked put on woods and wintry fields of white. She hoped that her mission would be a success, he truest motived she kept buried deep in her heart…

The Hiro held the Lady in his arms a moment long, she seemingly drifting off into thought after she thanked him. A moment more and he helped her down into fresh snow.

His mind as he spoke drifted to Maron, was she safe? Was she unharmed? He prayed in his heart to Hylia that she was whole and healthy.

Meanwhile at Castle Daku, Maron was fast asleep in a warm bed with a hearth crackling, Phaedra looking at her with an expression of regret.
She looks at the Lad.
If you wish to make a mask, that may not be wise. This world has a habit of turning spirits into masks. These spirits can turn into benevolent or vengeful deities. Deities that only wish to be worshiped. I cannot guarantee safety if you go through with this plan. I have wood, but I'll need to know your intentions. If it's for the benefit of war, I cannot help you with that.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
She looks at the Lad.
If you wish to make a mask, that may not be wise. This world has a habit of turning spirits into masks. These spirits can turn into benevolent or vengeful deities. Deities that only wish to be worshiped. I cannot guarantee safety if you go through with this plan. I have wood, but I'll need to know your intentions. If it's for the benefit of war, I cannot help you with that.
The Lad looking at her had to decide to tell the truth or forge a falsehood, being a Deity Bearer he decided to be upfront,
“War is coming, Termina is in trouble and I need to help stop The Demon King! So yes, I will use it for war, but to defend the people of Termina. Including you”

His voice seemed to change, as if some touch of Deity remained in him.

Last edited:

King Link

The Hero of the Kingdom
Zelda opened her eyes and saw a man above her himself drifting in the expanse of deep thought. She needed to tell him what had happened or at least what she thought had happened.
"I must tell you this kind sir."
"I believe that some one of great power has magnified the once limited power of the Daku."
"The Gods have been betrayed by one of our own" Zelda declared staring at the man with solemn eyes waiting for him to reply.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
The Lad looking at her had to decide to tell the truth or forge a falsehood, being a Deity Bearer he decided to be upfront,
“War is coming, Termina is in trouble and I need to help stop The Demon King! So yes, I will use it for war, but to defend the people of Termina. Including you”

His voice seemed to change, as if some touch of Deity remained in him.
If war is coming, it is not my problem. I have only grown to tolerate the world. What befalls them, I could care not. I only wish to let be. The world has always been plagued by war, and it only brings destruction to both sides. There's no good that comes from war, only bloodshed and destruction. I am not willing to aid in such travesty. Though I sense good in you, I am not able to just give knowing your intentions. You must understand. However... If the war comes to affect me, and my family and home, you will have my aide.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
If war is coming, it is not my problem. I have only grown to tolerate the world. What befalls them, I could care not. I only wish to let be. The world has always been plagued by war, and it only brings destruction to both sides. There's no good that comes from war, only bloodshed and destruction. I am not willing to aid in such travesty. Though I sense good in you, I am not able to just give knowing your intentions. You must understand. However... If the war comes to affect me, and my family and home, you will have my aide.
The Lad sighed, “so when the flames reach your doorstep, you’ll help.. understood.” Taking a step he then said, “You know those of us who have great power are suppose to use it, and hopefully for good..”

With that he took his branch and headed over to Rinku and Zelda. .

Zelda opened her eyes and saw a man above her himself drifting in the expanse of deep thought. She needed to tell him what had happened or at least what she thought had happened.
"I must tell you this kind sir."
"I believe that some one of great power has magnified the once limited power of the Daku."
"The Gods have been betrayed by one of our own" Zelda declared staring at the man with solemn eyes waiting for him to reply.
Rinku returning his attention to The Dragon Rider said,
“I know it is our fault.. he has The Deity Mask in his possession, we intend to..”
As she spoke further he realized she meant something else, he lowered her to her feet gently.
“A traitor? One of the gods has thrown in league with The Demon King?!”

The Hiro felt an oppression overtake his heart. If the gods were corruptible.. that means The Oni could surround himself with a Dark Pantheon and become impervious…

Last edited:

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion

Midna gave a slight bow,

Got to escape and report to Zelda, Cief thought
*In his haste he knocked of his pot witch made a chain reaction of breaking pots*
Welp I'm caught, Cief thought.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Got to escape and report to Zelda, Cief thought
*In his haste he knocked of his pot witch made a chain reaction of breaking pots*
Welp I'm caught, Cief thought.
Phaedra heard the sound. With her Husband occupied, she climbed up into rafters and saw The Fairy,
“And who might you be?”
She waved her hand and bottle rose up from the table below and was levitating behind Cief, ready like a net to capture him.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
The Lad sighed, “so when the flames reach your doorstep, you’ll help.. understood.” Taking a step he then said, “You know those of us who have great power are suppose to use it, and hopefully for good..”

With that he took his branch and headed over to Rinku and Zelda. .

Rinku returning his attention to The Dragon Rider said,
“I know it is our fault.. he has The Deity Mask in his possession, we intend to..”
As she spoke further he realized she meant something else, he lowered her to her feet gently.
“A traitor? One of the gods has thrown in league with The Demon King?!”

The Hiro felt an oppression overtake his heart. If the gods were corruptible.. that means The Oni could surround himself with a Dark Pantheon and become impervious…
...Not my problem. I have a family to protect, not a kingdom to save. I'm no hero, just a person treated like an outcast, trying to make a living. I'm sorry, but you're on your own for now.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
...Not my problem. I have a family to protect, not a kingdom to save. I'm no hero, just a person treated like an outcast, trying to make a living. I'm sorry, but you're on your own for now.
The Lad looking back nodded,
“As you wish.”

He then came upon Rinku and Zelda talking. He heard about the betrayal of a god, and it was in this revelation that he decided to do something brave. Taking his branch, he began to trek further into the wood. Maybe as little as he was he could go unnoticed and find His Mask. The stakes were high and they needed another god on their side.

The wind howled, and the snow fell more violently as he progressed North, he saw more Golems of various shapes, some snowy versions of the Sand Worms of the desert. Each step was perilous, and yet this Lad was determined, these demons would not bar his way.

Taking a log, he rolled it down a slope, that made a loud noise as it hit boulders protruding out of the fresh powder. Golems stirred, and began to give chase, even one of Snow Worms that tunneled into the deep white. The Lad began to run, leaving a trail of boot prints as he made his way further North.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
The Lad made his way to The Castle, to his suprise there was no sentries and the tower and keep had a draw bridge down across a lake of ice. The Lad carefuy walked on the ice, the sound of cracking as he stopped when bursting out of a the ice was a creature white as the snow and eyes red as blood, it had fangs of gold as it hung as great serpent in the air and then descended on Him.

The Lad leapt as it impacted, puncturing a hole, and sending freezing water up in air. The Lad began to run towards the gates as he tossee the branch, he had no means to fell this Monster. The Creature rose back up to the surface making the ice break like falling away stairs behind The Lad as he ran, he leapt and grabbed on to the draw bridge as he dangled over waters so cold his boot that fell turned to ice. The Demon came tunneling through the frosted water, bearing its teeth, The Lad pulled himself up as the draw bridge began to close, the Demon sabk its fangs into wood, knocking the Lad inside as the gates closed.

The Lad was now in the lair of the enemy.. he tried to sense where The Mask might be. He decided further up was the best choice, he saw a Great Hall and a table, he dashed behind a chair and then past a hearth. He saw stairs winding upward and headed for them.

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Phaedra heard the sound. With her Husband occupied, she climbed up into rafters and saw The Fairy,
“And who might you be?”
She waved her hand and bottle rose up from the table below and was levitating behind Cief, ready like a net to capture him.
"Bottles are quite rude, and it does not concern you who I am."

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
"Bottles are quite rude, and it does not concern you who I am."
Phaedra smirked,
“You are in my home, that which happens in my house concerns me..”
She pulled the bottle up to capture Cief.
[In PM @Prince Sidon you said you wanted to be captured, is that still the case?]

———————-

The Lad ascended the spiral stairs as he came a solitary room with candles lit in a circle. At the other end was a window with diamond shape glass panels with metal weaved around them (Tudor windows) and below it an altar with two great pillar candles and a Mask on a red cushion.

The Lad approached and saw the Familiar Mask, etched on its front was white locks at the top, on the forehead turquiose marks and below the open sockets for eyes four stripes of blood curving like Gerudo Scrimitars. As he held the Mask a voice disturbed the silence,
“I am curious about the divinity in that wood..”

The Lad turned around and held the Mask close to his face. Daku in black robes with rubies at the breast and silver lining in the seams gave a smile.
“How much of yourself is aware when its on? Does The Divine possess you fully? Or do you retain a semblance of self?”

The Lad cried out,
“I am weak.. it makes me strong.. stay back or I will don it!”

Daku chuckled,
“It is why you came all this way, is it not? Why hesitate? I am not armed.”

The Lad protested,
“That us not true! You have magic!”

Daku laughed,
“You are smart! I did blast your helix blade did I not? Are you not curious why I was able to melt it?”

The Lad paused,
“Dark Magic..”

Daku drew closer,
“Precisely. Ask yourself this, why was the power of a demon greater than a god? Answer that and I will let you leave my Castle unharmed with your mask.”

The Lad racked his mind to find an answer, and none was forthcoming. He sighed,
“I have no answer..”

Daku placed his hand on the shoulder if the Boy,
“Let us find out together.”

The Lad looked into his blood glowing eyes and replied,
“I will not aid you in taking Termina.”

Daku nodded,
“So be it. I wish to understand The Fierce Deity, you to know why the Dark Magic is stronger. We have mutual interests, a quest for knowledge, which means is not Nayru then among us?”

The Lad found his tongue beguiling, even his use of one of The Golden Goddesses as a form of approval for such a exploration proved he was formidable.

“Alright.. knowledge, nothing more.”

Daku smiled with a great one that split to his grey pointed ears, showing sharp red teeth.

Last edited:

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Phaedra smirked,
“You are in my home, that which happens in my house concerns me..”
She pulled the bottle up to capture Cief.
[In PM @Prince Sidon you said you wanted to be captured, is that still the case?]

———————-

The Lad ascended the spiral stairs as he came a solitary room with candles lit in a circle. At the other end was a window with diamond shape glass panels with metal weaved around them (Tudor windows) and below it an altar with two great pillar candles and a Mask on a red cushion.

The Lad approached and saw the Familiar Mask, etched on its fromt eas white locks at the top, on the forehead turquiose marks and below the open sockets for eyes four stripes of blood curving like Getudo Scrimitars. As he held the Mask a voice disturbed the silence,
“I am curious about the divinity in that wood..”

The Lad turned around and held the Mask close to his face. Daku in black robes with rubies at the breast and silver gave a smile.
“How much of yourself is aware when its on? Does The Divine possess you fully? Or do you retain a semblance of self?”

The Lad cried out,
“I am weak.. it makes me strong.. stay back or I will don it!”

Daku chuckled,
“It is why you came all this way, is it not? Why hesitate? I am not armed.”

The Lad protested,
“That us not true! You have magic!”

Daku laughed,
“You are smart! I did blast your helix blade did I not? Are you not curious why I was able to melt it?”

The Lad paused,
“Dark Magic..”

Daku drew closer,
“Precisely. Ask yourself this, why was the power of a demon greater than a god? Answer that and I will let you leave my Castle unharmed with your mask.”

The Lad racked his mind to find an answer, and none was forthcoming. He sighed,
“I have no answer..”

Daku placed his hand on the shoulder if the Boy,
“Let us find out together.”

The Lad looked into his blood glowing eyes and replied,
“I will not aid you in taking Termina.”

Daku nodded,
“So be it. I wish to understand The Fierce Deity, you to know why the Dark Magic is stronger. We have mutual interests, a quest for knowledge, which means is not Nayru then among us?”

The Lad found his tongue beguiling, even his use of one of The Golden Goddesses as a form of approval for such a exploration prover he was formidable.

“Alright.. knowledge, nothing more.”

Daku smiled with a great one that split to his grey pointed ears, showing sharp red teeth.
(Yes I still want Ceif to be captured)
"Fine, my name is Ceif," He replied slightly muffled, "I'm sorry to ask but do you have other prisoners?

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
(Yes I still want Ceif to be captured)
"Fine, my name is Ceif," He replied slightly muffled, "I'm sorry to ask but do you have other prisoners?
Phaedra smiled as the glass slipped around the Fairy,
“Guests.. yes.”
A circular cork sealed the bottle as she took it in hand.
“So tell me little Fairy, whom have you followed here? And to what purpose?”
She slid her smooth pale finger across the glass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom