• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: Underworld

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
The Golem without its eyes began to moan and should like a deranged bear that lost its honey. Rinku crept up behind and spun his blade in a circle of blue flame that rent the Golem in half.

The Snow Drake kept after Megakami, thrashing its claws and gnashing its icicle teeth, it then opening wide its mouth blew ice at Zelda and her flying mount.

Shadowing Cief was someone in the shadows, she kept her face covered with a hood.
*Ceif felt a presence other than the Daku but didn't want to alert it so he kept watching Daku*

King Link

The Hero of the Kingdom
Megakami turned her head to the side and saw the burst of frigid air but couldn’t do anything about it
‘I must end this and soon the time is now!’

Becoming humanoid again Zelda raised her hands in a triangle and channeling her strength and wisdom into a weapon she formed a bow of blinding light.

Loading the bow she stared down the arrow and cried aloud,
“Go back where you came and never return!”

The arrow flew and hit the beast sending it down to earth dead. And Zelda began to plummet.

Daku Rinku

On Break (Will Not Be Online for Now)
ZD Champion
She backflips off of the golem before he falls into pieces.
Well, that works. I was going to put it to sleep a thousand years. I heard a badger did that one time.
Rinku nodded,
“You were able to stop it.. who are you?”
The Lad came running, he drew rhe branch out of the snow pile where the Golem had been.

*Ceif felt a presence other than the Daku but didn't want to alert it so he kept watching Daku*
Daku looked out the window and saw a figure in all black.
“Did you send invitations my Dearest? It seems we have another guest..”
Phaedra turned, her gray eyes fixing on the Cief.
“Nay my love, alas it is cold out there.”

Daku sipped some more vintage. Maron was falling into a food coma.

Opening the door, Phaedra held a white lantern and motioned her hand, beckoning Shadowy Figure to enter.
“Come in! Make haste the Blizzard is growing in power.”

Lady in all Black stepped in with swirls of white in patterns on her cape.

Last edited:

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Rinku nodded,
“You were able to stop it.. who are you?”
The Lad came running, he drew rhe branch out of the snow pile where the Golem had been.

Daku looked out the window and saw someone eyeing him.
“Did you send invitations my Dearest? It seems we have another guest..”
Phaedra turned, her gray eyes fixing on the Cief.
“Nay my love, alas he looks cold.”

Daku sipped some more vintage. Maron was falling into a food coma.

Opening the door, Phaedra held a white lantern and motioned her hand, beckoning them to enter.
“Come in! Make haste the Blizzard is growing in power.”

Behind Cief was a Lady in all Black with swirls of white in patterns on her cape.
*Ceif Flew in but kept his guard up*
You don't go in an enemy's house and don't keep your guard up, Cief thought
*Ceif tried to act like a normal fairy but was not sure if it was working*

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Megakami turned her head to the side and saw the burst of frigid air but couldn’t do anything about it
‘I must end this and soon the time is now!’

Becoming humanoid again Zelda raised her hands in a triangle and channeling her strength and wisdom into a weapon she formed a bow of blinding light.

Loading the bow she stared down the arrow and cried aloud,
“Go back where you came and never return!”

The arrow flew and hit the beast sending it down to earth dead. And Zelda began to plummet.
Rinku was waiting for Ashley to reply when he saw a lady falling from the sky, he ran and threw his blade on his back and threw open his arms to catch her.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Ashley lands crouching on her hind paws with one higher than the other, her front right arm extended outward, and her front left bracing herself forward, stopping her sliding. She gets up and turns to face the one who spoke in one swift motion. Only to see him attempting to catch another lady.
Hmph. I guess my answer can wait.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Phaedra welcomed the Lady in Black who removed her hood to reveal great flowing flame colored red hair, skin as blue as turquiose, and eyes as blood.

“Greetings, I am Midna.”

Phaedra smiled,
“It is a pleasure to meet The Twilight Princess.”

Midna smirked,
“Where is the Lord of this Keep? I much desire to speak with him.”

Phaedra held her hand out,
“This way.”

Daku sat at the table and saw the goddess enter, he rose and took off his cap.
“The Twilight Goddess.. I have heard tales of your beauty, for once they were right.”

Phaedra took a seat beside her Husband, unmoved by his praise for another Lady,

Midna smirked,
“I have come to offer an alliance.”

Daku looked at Phae and then back,
“You wish to join with The Demon King? Is that.. legal?”

Midna chuckled as she took a seat at the end of the table, she raised her bare white leg over he black one, crossing them so that he foot with its toes hung in the air.
“This world is predestined to be destroyed.. I wish to prevent the same for The Twilight Realm.”

Daku rubbed his gray chin.
“So in exchange for your aid you wish your world to remain unharmed?”

Midna nodded.
“Yes, but this pact I wish to make with you.”

Daku pointed his hand to his chest, the collar of white beneath a black tunic with strings.
“Me? Why me?”

Midna smirked,
“You are the Demon King’s Heir.. and I believe Fortune will soon see your ascension.”

Daku turned to Phaedra, who spoke up,
“If I may understand your meaning.. are you claiming my Husband shall usurp the King from his throne?”

Midna shook her head,
“No.. that he will rightfully claim it.”

Maron was asleep from all the rich food and wine.

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Phaedra welcomed the Lady in Black who removed her hood to reveal great flowing flame colored red hair, skin as blue as turquiose, and eyes as blood.

“Greetings, I am Midna.”

Phaedra smiled,
“It is a pleasure to meet The Twilight Princess.”

Midna smirked,
“Where is the Lord of this Keep? I much desire to speak with him.”

Phaedra held her hand out,
“This way.”

Daku sat at the table and saw the goddess enter, he rose and took off his cap.
“The Twilight Goddess.. I have heard tales of your beauty, for once they were right.”

Phaedra took a seat beside her Husband, unmoved by his praise for another Lady,

Midna smirked,
“I have come to offer an alliance.”

Daku looked at Phae and then back,
“You wish to join with The Demon King? Is that.. legal?”

Midna chuckled as she took a seat at the end of the table, she raised her bare white leg over he black one, crossing them so that he foot with its toes hung in the air.
“This world is predestined to be destroyed.. I wish to prevent the same for The Twilight Realm.”

Daku rubbed his gray chin.
“So in exchange for your aid you wish your world to remain unharmed?”

Midna nodded.
“Yes, but this pact I wish to make with you.”

Daku pointed his hand to his chest, the collar of white beneath a black tunic with strings.
“Me? Why me?”

Midna smirked,
“You are the Demon King’s Heir.. and I believe Fortune will soon see your ascension.”

Daku turned to Phaedra, who spoke up,
“If I may understand your meaning.. are you claiming my Husband shall usurp the King from his throne?”

Midna shook her head,
“No.. that he will rightfully claim it.”

Maron was asleep from all the rich food and wine.
*While no one was looking Cief hid in the nearest pot but accidentally brushed Daku's ear*
"That was close," Cief muttered

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Ashley lands crouching on her hind paws with one higher than the other, her front right arm extended outward, and her front left bracing herself forward, stopping her sliding. She gets up and turns to face the one who spoke in one swift motion. Only to see him attempting to catch another lady.
Hmph. I guess my answer can wait.
The Lad watched and blinked. He was dazzled by the display of magic. Without his Mask

*While no one was looking Cief hid in the nearest pot but accidentally brushed Daku's ear*
"That was close," Cief muttered
Daky felt something brush his ear, tickling it, he focused on Midna.
“A Seer.. you see my rise..”
He could not help be smitten by this faith in his power. Phaedra raised a brow, sensing her Husband’s pleasure.
“You are welcome to stay Twilight Princess. I shall have a chamber prepared.”

Midna smirked,
“I am grateful for your hospitality.” She turned back to Daku with those pigeon blood ruby eyes,
“I see you eclipsing The Father.. and becoming the True King of Termina.”

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Zelda fell into a trance as wind blew her hair over her face and her hand went up. The monster exploded into a cloud of snow which covered her falling body.
Rinku caught her held tge Stranger in his arms as a cloud of powder descended on them, his hair and should decked with soft snow.
“H.. hi..”

————————————————

Daku listened to the sweet words of the Twilight Princess. Phaedra stood up and picking up Maron began to carry her away, as she paused, she adressed Midna,
“Enjoy some victuals Princess, when you are ready to retire, your chamber will be prepared.”

Giving a look with her gray eyes to Daku that belied distrust, she left the Great Hall. As Daku sat there and cleaned his fingers in a baain of water, Midna leaned back in the black chair, it creaking.
“Now that we are alone.. what say you to my proposal?”

The Dark Son looking up with his red eyes aglow wiped his gray fingers.
“The wishes of my Wife and mine are One.”

Midna lowered her feet to the floor, the toes pawing at the wood.

Daku putting his hands together said,
“Now why not show me how desperate you are to save your world..”

Midna chuckled,
“Are you trying to goud me towards something Prince?”

Daku smirked,
“Lets dispense with decorum.. should I not agree to your terms.. what is your secondary plan? Kill the Demon King? Kill me?”

Midna shook her head,
“I wish to form an alliance. There is no need for enmity between us!”

Daku rose to his feet,
“You think that your charming words will sway me? That I would betray my King?! How naive for a god!”

Midna rose up in one swift motion and formed a great spear of purist white that she hurled at him as a great spear. It hit Daku and exploded in white light.

As the smoke cleared.. in place of Daku was figure not dissimilar, body ashen and bladk and bathed in red flames with wings of a Kreese, and horns that moved like ouky tentacles on his head where in place of a cap tail was a tentacle of black and falling from his hind was long tail of shadow.

IMG_3433.jpeg

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Daku listened to the sweet words of the Twilight Princess. Phaedra stood up and picking up Maron began to carry her away, as she paused, she adressed Midna,
“Enjoy some victuals Princess, when you are ready to retire, your chamber will be prepared.”

Giving a look with her gray eyes to Daku that belied distrust, she left the Great Hall. As Daku sat there and cleaned his fingers in a baain of water, Midna leaned back in the black chair, it creaking.
“Now that we are alone.. what say you to my proposal?”

The Dark Son looking up with his red eyes aglow wiped his gray fingers.
“The wishes of my Wife and mine are One.”

Midna lowered her feet to the floor, the toes pawing at the wood.

Daku putting his hands together said,
“Now why not show me how desperate you are to save your world..”

Midna chuckled,
“Are you trying to goud me towards something Prince?”

Daku smirked,
“Lets dispense with decorum.. should I not agree to your terms.. what is your secondary plan? Kill the Demon King? Kill me?”

Midna shook her head,
“I wish to form an alliance. There is no need for enmity between us!”

Daku rose to his feet,
“You think that your charming words will sway me? That I would betray my King?! How naive for a god!”

Midna rose up in one swift motion and formed a great spear of purist white that she hurled at him as a great spear. It hit Daku and exploded in white light.

As the smoke cleared.. in place of Daku was figure not dissimilar, body ashen and bladk and bathed in red flames with wings of a Kreese, and horns that moved like ouky tentacles on his head where in place of a cap tail was a tentacle of black and falling from his hind was long tail of shadow.

View attachment 77399
What is going on out there, Cief thought, I want to peek but I won't risk it.

Last edited:

King Link

The Hero of the Kingdom
Zelda murmured "Thank you for saving me." to the man sincerely hoping he heard. Subconsciously she expanded her minds borders and detected a great change in the world. To Zelda it was as if someone had taken a well of evil and then over-filled it.

This was not right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom