• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda- The Iron War Sign Ups

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Name: Shiro
Age 14
Hometown Hidden village
Appearance: silver earring, (Hopes from FF13's hairstyle) Sheikah clothes except wears regular pants, tall,
Mostly observes instead of talking, and has been beaten so much he cries blood
Power: communicate with most animals
Weapons: two steel kukri(look it up if you've never heard of them)five throwing kunai
Friend is Hisoka,shiro was captured by slave traders and beaten horribly for three years until breaking three
Pet is an intelligent jackal
Animal form:jet black jackal

Last edited:

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Can you please tell me what (or where) "Akka Sheikah" is? Could you maybe choose one of the cities that we already have or simply be a nomad?

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Okay, just to let you guys know, we have five people now, so all of tomorrow is going to be open for anybody who wants to to sign up, and then we're going to start in two days. That's it.

pizzavato

B*RS
Character's name- sapphire
Character's age- 14
Character's hometown- unknown
Character's appearance- red hair, brown eyes, hair is up to the neck, apricot skin
Character's personality- stubborn
Character's powers- shape shifter
Character's animal form- grey wolf
Animal's appearance- a chipped ear

Character's weapons- none

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Character's name- Kara

Character's age- 16

Character's hometown- Cresel, but left the year before, and doesn't really get into her past

racter's appearance- Hylian, tall-ish, emrald green eyes, dark medium sized hair, light skin, light green short sleeved shirt, brown pants, dark brown boots, wears a belt at the waist with dual swords

Character's personality- quiet, but can get talkative sometimes; is a fairly good stratagest; seems kinda sad sometimes, but is mostly neutral; can sometimes be a little smart alieiky; can hardly ever see someone in need and just walk away; absolutly hates to give up

Character's powers- can shapeshift and control various kinds of light magic, both offensivly and defensivly (including the ability to make it so that she and the people around her are hidden by the light)

Character's animal form- a hawk and is able to make her wings grow out of her back without fully shifting

Animal's appearance- light brown feathers with her wing tips being dark brown

Character's weapons- dual swords with green, curved hilts and also uses bow and arrows, which she can embue with light

please let me know if I missed anything.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Nope, you're good. By the way, thank you for picking an animal that's not a wolf :) . Remember everybody, we still need someone to sign up as the main villain. It's not required, but it'll make this a whole lot more fun.

Jedizora

:right:
Character's name- Zordo.
Character's age- 22
Character's hometown- Cresel, But hasn't been there in Years.
Character's appearance- Slightly long light brown hair, left eye green, right eye brown.(yes, that does describe me)
Character's personality- Very Cautios(spelling FAIL), Always thinks things threw.
Character's powers- Shapeshifter. Do you mean, that we can still have one morepower afterwards If we're a shapeshifter? If so, then wind.
Character's animal form- Barn owl.
Animal's appearance- Just your regular barn owl. Google it.
Weapons- Bow and arrow.
Oh, and since you didn't include it
Gender- Male.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Nope, you're good. By the way, thank you for picking an animal that's not a wolf :) . Remember everybody, we still need someone to sign up as the main villain. It's not required, but it'll make this a whole lot more fun.

Actually, I thought about it being a wolf, but I decided that it might be good if I choose something else. And I couldn't figure out how to make a dragon work, so I went with a hawk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom