• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda- The Iron War Sign Ups

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
This is an RPG MikauIncarnate and I came up with. I'll give you the backstory, the rules, and then the format for signing up.

About 150-300 years after Twilight Princess, everything in Hyrule was going well. New cities had sprouted up here and there, and everyone was, well, happy. Then, mysteriously, people, pets, and livestock began dissapearing. Their dead bodies were found not soon after. Then, the forests and wildlife began dying. No one knew what was happening, and no one knew what to do. Slowly, all of hyrule was dying away. That's where you come in.
You, as I, have been chosen by the gods to stop whatever's doing this. There is a strange, advanced race called the Gheoti that are slowly killing everyone and everything in hyrule to be replaced by their race and strange metal beasts we call Daogons. Our job is to find their leader and kill him-if that is even possible. We do not know yet.

Here are the rules-
Mikau and I control this, and the rules. It's not like we're big, mean, bosses or anything, but we don't want people telling the others what to do. So we lead. Okay?
You can only have one character, and you can't control anyone else's characters.
No romance. I mean, you can like someone, but no making out, holding hands, ect. Please?
No irrational powers, no acting like you're stronger than anyone, ect. We are equal, no one is better than the other.
Use proper grammar, please. No run on sentences and all that. It makes your post alot more enjoyable and in-depth in the RPG.
At the beginning of your post, please state where you are. That would make it alot easier.
And, once again, Mikau and I is in charge of the storyline. And be nice PLZ!! <- :xd: I'm such a hypocrite.

Here is the sign-up format-
Character's name-
Character's age-
Character's hometown- Where you were born, not where you are now.
Character's appearance-
Character's personality-
Character's powers- You can rather be a shapeshifter and have one power, or not be one and have two powers. And by powers, I mean water, electricity, shadow... Elemental stuff. Unless you have a reccomendation. If you do, just say so.
If a shapeshifter-
Character's animal form- Please look to see if someone has already taken the animal you have in mind. If someone has, please choose a different one. It's getting annoying that everyone is choosing wolf. :(
Animal's appearance-

Character's weapons- (Sword, sheild, ect.)

After 5 sign ups, (Excluding me and mikau) I'll wait one day for anyone else to sign up, and then we'll start!

I'm posting my character later, soo...

Last edited:

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Character's name- Preyl
Character's hometown- born and raised in Crescel, a small town on the edge of Faron woods, but moved to Hyrule Castle Town after his parents died, but he still goes back to visit his old friends sometimes
Character's appearance- Tall-ish, green eyes like a bird's, gold-ish hair with tinges of red cut short, semi-muscular from running a lot. He always wears a shirt to cover his wings, usually a tight fitting one, and loose pants, goes barefoot, and carries a small satchel for money and other such things.
Character's personality- very casual conversation-wise but always calculating and assessing the situation, loves books even though he never really got an education, kind of an artist, likes to sit in the shadows and watch sometimes, and even though he's a thief, he would gladly turn himself if it would save someone else, even a stranger (granted, he would just shapeshift into a roc and escape immediately, but it's the thought that counts.) He's really embarrassed about shapeshifting, especially because he accidentally messed up the spell one time, and now he permanently has wings.
Character's powers- He's a thief who's also a self-taught magician, but he doesn't really know much besides how to shapeshift (into a Hylian roc), some invisibility spells, and other minor spells helpful to his "profession."
Character's animal form: Hylian roc.
Animal's appearance: Like a normal Hylian roc. (They're not the same as their classical counterparts, smaller and more like a falcon or an eagle. I'm currently illustrating one and will post it here when I'm finished.)
Character's weapons- A bow and a quiver of arrows is always on his body. He also carries around things to stun others and amply uses confusion and forgetfulness spells (if he gets caught), he much prefers to simply sneak around rather than kill

In case you're wondering guys, this Hyrule is similar to TP's but it does have a few new cities: Crescel, which I already mentioned, Fraege, a medium-sized city north-east of Hyrule Castle, and Sehrais, an all-Gerudo city on the far east edge of the Gerudo desert (which is accessible without cannon now). There's also a goron city near Death Mountain that doesn't have a name, and of course, there's still good old Kakariko, Ordon, and Zora's domain.

Last edited:

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Character's name- Preyl
Character's hometown- born in Crescel, a small town on the edge of Faron woods, but moved to Hyrule Castle Town after his parents died
Character's appearance- Tall-ish, green eyes like a bird's, gold-ish hair with tinges of red cut short, semi-muscular from running a lot
Character's personality- very casual conversation-wise but always calculating and assessing the situation, loves books even though he never really got an education, kind of an artist, likes to sit in the shadows and watch sometimes, even though he's a thief, he would turn himself in to save someone, even a stranger (granted, he would just shapeshift into a roc and escape, but it's the thought that counts.)
Character's powers- He's a thief who's also a self-taught magician, but he doesn't really know much besides how to shapeshift, some invisibility spells, and other minor spells helpful to his "profession."
Character's animal form- a Hylian Roc. Hylian rocs are not too similar to their classical fantasy counterparts, they are much smaller and more similar to an eagle or a falcon
Animal's appearance- Like a normal Hylian roc, I'm currently working on an illustration and I'll post it here when I'm done
Character's weapons- A bow and a quiver of arrows has always been on his body almost since birth. He also carries around things to stun or confuse others, he much prefers to simply sneaking around rather than kill
*Waggles finger* You forgot age!
LOL That's my fault. I had to edit it in, and you were already typing by then.

Anyways, here's mine-
Character's name- Mica
Character's age- 15
Character's hometown- Not really sure. Now she lives alone under a large pine tree in Hyrule Field near Castle town.
Character's appearance- Tall and thin, with pale skin. Rather muscular. Cloudy blue gray eyes and short, curly, black hair. Wears a black cloak when in town. Otherwise, a long-sleeve gray shirt with black leggings. Goes barefoot except in late fall, and winter.
Character's personality- A loner, basically. She likes being by herself, unless she's with a freind, at this point which she doesn't have any. Rebellious. Likes to just sit and watch things, but can be very energetic when excited. She likes high places. Also Likes darkness and lurking in the shadows. She usually doesn't care about other people she doesn't know, but sometimes she will help people.
Characters powers-When Mica gets super extremely mad, she can sometimes cause lightning to hit an opponent. She doesn't really know how to control it yet, though.
Character's animal form- A Snowpeak Leopard. These mysterious and rare leopards are belived to have originated in the snowpeak area. They are smaller than most, about the size of a human.
Animal's appearance- A regular snowpeak leopard, white with gray and black deatails. Trademark cloudy-blue gray eyes.
Character's weapons- A bow and a magical quiver that never runs out of arrows. She carries a dagger on her belt, along with a pouch that carries some simple herbs.

Last edited:

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Actually, I intentionally left out age. He's probably about 15, 16, but he lost track after his parents died (when he was 11) and he moved away from Crescel.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Yeah you can be good or evil (Gheoti). You could even be the main villain if you want to. All we have for him so far is a name, Narus, so you could do pretty much whatever you want from there.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Awesome! Here's my character.

Character's name- Hopehely (It's Hungarian.)
Character's age- About 14
Character's hometown- She doesn't know where she was born, but lives in a cave in Snowpeak, in complete solitude.
Character's appearance- Very pale skin, almost white. Her hair is silver, flowing down to the middle of her back. She uses a small section of it to cover her left eye. She always wears one dress, that is always clean. It has "splatters" of white, light blue, and black all over. The sleeves go down to her wrists. The dress starts from the tip of the neck to just below her knees. her eyes are so light blue that they almost leave you in a trance. Since there is not much food to eat, she has became slender.
Character's personality- She is always by herself, by choice, not force. She doesn't ever hate, but will always complete her goal no matter what's at risk. I f someone were to speak with her, she'll almost always tick them into what she wants to talk about. If confronted, she isn't afraid to fight back, and never asks for help, even in a life or death situation. She doesn't know any of her relatives, in fact, she doesn't even know what they are. she is very intellectual when it comes to the environment. She can always use it to her advantage. If at any moment it seems like she'll fail, Hopehely becomes twisted, causing her to transform into her animal form. She also becomes, quite rude and independent.
Character's powers- Cold and ice manipulation, the ability to control, generate, or absorb ice, but only when she's in her animal form. She can also speak to all animals in her white wolfos form.
Character's animal form- A white wolfos.
Animal's appearance- A small wolf, about the standard size of a terrier. Her fur feels like silk and is pure white. Her eyes are still as mystifying as they where as a human. Her eyes are the only way to identify her in the thick snow she lives in.
Character's weapons- As a human, she will use whatever's in her surroundings. As wolf, she uses her natural claws and fangs.

Let me know if I should add anything.

Last edited:

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Character's name- Seth
Character's age- 25
Character's hometown- Kakariko Village
Character's appearance- He has a brown 'mop' of hair, brown eyes, two big scars on both of his arms. He wears a cloak that hides his light weight armor. He walks bare-footed.
Character's personality- Seth has a short temper but a has a very good sense of humor.
Characters powers- Seth can control fire while he is human only. He can also turn into a ape.
Character's animal form- Ape
Animal's appearance- Seth as a ape is very large but also agile. He has two big scars on his arms. He blends in perfectly with darkness.
Character's weapons- He uses a cutlass while in human form. As a ape, he uses his arms,legs,teeth, and anything that he randomly picks up.

Last edited:

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Charactor Name-Sephira (pronounces Se-fi-ra) Pheonix
Charactor Age-Appears 17, but acts older
Charactor's Hometown-Born and raised in the forest, she has never known a home, but understands many of animals' languages and can easily make friends with them.
Charactor's Appearance- Semi-tall with dirty-blonde hair pulled into a braid,held by a green ribbon, reaching her waist. Forest green, sleeveless shirt, with a black rose on her cheast, fits snuggly on her torso and is tucked into her formfitting, black pants, which are tucked into tight brown boots.Wears a black-and-red stripped (spirally around the lenghth of it) belt on which a black sheathe sits by her left waist. A black hilt with a diamond pommel stone sticks out. The actual blade is fire-red with a black rose curling around it. A red, leather quiver is slung over her right shoulder and left wist so that the red arrows with thier balck feather flights stick over her left shoulder. Bow is black, decorated with white stars and red roses. Blue eyes glitter dangerously, with a sly edge to them. Her pointed ears sport a black rose stud earring and a silver hoop earring each. Around her neck is a silver chain from which hangs a phoenix pendant.
Charactor Personality-Rarely speaks unless spoken to, Sephira has spent her life walking quitely and blending in to her surroundings, and often does it unconsiously (sp).Slow to anger, yet slow to smile, she is quick to understand the situation and calculate a solution.
Charactor power-Able to control fire and wind, though rarely does so.

Can she have a pet wolf? If so, it goes up to her knees and is very friendly, though shares her knack for stealth. He is black with white stars patterning his coat, and a grey mask framing his bright blue eyes. His name is FallenStar, but is called Star.

Last edited:

DLC

Soul Drummer.
Name: Hisoka Akkalago.
Hometown: Hidden Village.
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair ( emo covering eyes look), bronze skin ( is a kid Sheikah and the son of the village chieftain) short and red eyes. and gold earring.
Outgoing and talkative, is quick to anger and slow to tears.
Can control sand ( a power that is feared in the hidden village and associated with demons.) so he can make platforms and anything out of sand and can attack worth it ( the gaara deal)
Wields 13 short crystal daggers and smoke bombs ( stealth deal) and his sand powers)
Has a pet Desert hawk
His friend ( a character made by Ganonslayr) was captured by slave traders and broke free 3 yrs later.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom