• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Majora sighed,
“I seek no servant.. I meant.. nevermind. I accept your terms and shall retire.”
With that Chaos disappeared in a purple flame portal and held his gloved fingers to his mask.
“Fair well Witch goddess.”
*She breathes a sigh of relief, then focuses on bringing the Great Tree down in it's resting place safely before collapsing from exhaustion.*

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Daku and Hilda arrived at the head of the Yiga. They were both mounted, with the purple locks of The Lorule Queen falling and shimmering beneath the rays of light that broke through the trees.
“Sand.. woods.. do you intend to take me everywhere that will marr my hair husband?”

Daku turned to His Beloved,
“I would have fetched you a proper carriage my darling.. alas time was of the essence.”

The Daiymo watched the Deku Tree descend, and a ring of purple light appeared with Majora coming forth. Dalu eyed him,
“Youe taller than I remember Majora.”

The Masked Half God nodded,
“I hand to improvise.. my Host and I were rent asunder.. I found a new one.”

Daku turned and introduced his Bride, “This is Queen Hilda of Lorule, my wife.”

Majora bowed his head.
“You are most fortunate Dakurinku, to have someone to share this.. with.”

Daku looked at The Lord of Chaos with raised brow. He seemed different, sentimental.

The Queen of Lorule looked at The Masked Menance and said,
“That mask.. I know it from my realm.. the Trickster God is said to bear it.”

Majora raised his head at her voice,
“I thought none save The Hero of Time knew anything of me.. you do me great honor your Majesty.”

Daku coughed, not fond of thos discouse. Hilda could sense jealousy rising in her husband, and her smile.

Majora quipped, “Where is our Lord Shogun? I sensed in the Shadow Realm..”
@TheGreatCthulhu

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Daku and Hilda arrived at the head of the Yiga. They were both mounted, with the purple locks of The Lorule Queen falling and shimmering beneath the rays of light that broke through the trees.
“Sand.. woods.. do you intend to take me everywhere that will marr my hair husband?”

Daku turned to His Beloved,
“I would have fetched you a proper carriage my darling.. alas time was of the essence.”

The Daiymo watched the Deku Tree descend, and a ring of purple light appeared with Majora coming forth. Dalu eyed him,
“Youe taller than I remember Majora.”

The Masked Half God nodded,
“I hand to improvise.. my Host and I were rent asunder.. I found a new one.”

Daku turned and introduced his Bride, “This is Queen Hilda of Lorule, my wife.”

Majora bowed his head.
“You are most fortunate Dakurinku, to have someone to share this.. with.”

Daku looked at The Lord of Chaos with raised brow. He seemed different, sentimental.

The Queen of Lorule looked at The Masked Menance and said,
“That mask.. I know it from my realm.. the Trickster God is said to bear it.”

Majora raised his head at her voice,
“I thought none save The Hero of Time knew anything of me.. you do me great honor your Majesty.”

Daku coughed, not fond of thos discouse. Hilda could sense jealousy rising in her husband, and her smile.

Majora quipped, “Where is our Lord Shogun? I sensed in the Shadow Realm..”
@TheGreatCthulhu
Oni Ganon rises from the ground. "Ah Majora... it has been a long time!"

He turns to Daku, "I see you brought your wife. Excellent, I hope you both have a strong and proud family.

Now, onto business, I have a plan, did we happen to locate any Stones or gems from our.... sacrifice?"

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Maron: I feel attacked. BY A GODDESS!!!
Zeruda: SHHH!!
Yuri laughed, “Not all goddesses are good.” She winked.

Great Deku, I am back. Art thou well?
Deku groaned, his mustache of bark furrowing.
“Aye.. you did well. Though I fear the Shadow has only past as the night gives way to day, and then a greater night comes..”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom