• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Majora Hamon brandished his lavander flaming blades and looked at The Witch.
“The Great Deku falls.. decide.. fight or save this ancient..”
Ah ha ha, if it's a stalemate you want, you should have closed off the third option.
*She uses her levitate ability to slow it's descent to prevent it crushing itself on impact, meanwhile she gets ready for battle. The levitating is straining her stamina though. She'll need help, before it's too late.*
In her mind: I can only stall for so long at this point.

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Ah ha ha, if it's a stalemate you want, you should have closed off the third option.
*She uses her levitate ability to slow it's descent to prevent it crushing itself on impact, meanwhile she gets ready for battle. The levitating is straining her stamina though. She'll need help, before it's too late.*
In her mind: I can only stall for so long at this point.
Majora Hamon said,
“Indeed you are powerful as the gods have forseen.”
This Majora was more reticent, he saw her draining herself and seemed keen to not finish her off.
“I could use a Witch.. someone to share the ‘lonely perfection of my dreams with.” (David quote, Alien: Covenant, do not watch the film unless you like viceral horror and are 18+)

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Majora Hamon said,
This Majora was more reticent, he saw her draining herself and seemed keen to not finish her off.
“I could use a Witch.. someone to share the ‘lonely perfection of my dreams with.” (David quote, Alien: Covenant, do not watch the film unless you like viceral horror and are 18+)
I serve no one, and I tire of thugs like you invading my peace in this forest! Begone, if you know what's good for you!

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
Majora Hamon said,
(Hee hee... don't give ME movie recommendations!!!)

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
I serve no one, and I tire of thugs like you invading my peace in this forest! Begone, if you know what's good for you!
Majora sighed,
“I seek no servant.. I meant.. nevermind. I accept your terms and shall retire.”
With that Chaos disappeared in a purple flame portal and held his gloved fingers to his mask.
“Fair well Witch goddess.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom