• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Yuri looked at switch and flipped it the hose end then began to suck in things, pieces of chandelier crystals flew into it and stirring in there was a Poe that made a “wahahaha”

Yuri shouted over the loud noise of the Poltergeist,
“What do I do Ash?!”
Battle time, No time for training like the present. Just turn the thing on suck pull back to wrangle them in. They'll try to break free, just don't let them out of your sight, and you'll catch them in no time!

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Yuri held up the hose and pointed as the Poe shrieked and was caught un visible suction line and was thrashing about as The Yoga tried to draw him into it, though she had to sweep it back and forth as the spectra tried to get loose and the arch of airwaves was loops.
Finally, the Poe got caught in end and made one last ghastly laugh as it was taken inside the Poltergeist.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Yuri began to pant,
“I have barely caught my breath from fighting Waru and now I am Poe Master.. eh.. ghost sucker.. um.. whatever.”

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
(Crap, forgot it was my turn.)
*Sigh*
Missy is going to have a hard time eating again.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Yuri went downstairs to the pantry, and opened it to find some biscuits. She put down the Poltergeist, and began to eat some of the biscuits, her hunger making them far more appetizing then they really were.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
*Suddenly a harmless Poe sneaks up on Yuri, and attempts to scare her to no avail. Meanwhile, Ashley was coming down at the same time the Poe tried to scare her.*
Missy, she has the Poltergust, you'd best not.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Yuri was so busy consuming biscuis ahe did not hear the Poe, who looked at Ashley and whimpered before disappearing.
Yuri sat at table with crumbs of bread strewn aboyt, her red eyes atarring at the Poltergeist. Could it stop Waru? She had to hope it would.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
That thing hasn't been used since my grand-uncle was around, we'll have to see. I haven't talked to him in ages, wonder how he's doing?
*Cue scene of Luigi scared out of his mind in a haunted hotel in the Mushroom Kingdom.*
I'm sure he's fine.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Yuri wiped her mouth of crumbs, and said,
“Your Grand Uncle must know sorcery, if this thing can capture poes..”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom