• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of the Dark Knight (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Well, didn't the police and such call Batman a villain? The Dark Knight? Remember, Tori doesn't really know Keeseman, she was gone for a while.))

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((Yeah, I know. It's cool. :) ))

"Exactly, Nightwing. Which is why we need to find him. And bring him to justice. Any idea where we should start looking?"

The Watcher sneaks into Lon Lon Ranch. He goes to the milk storage and steals some milk. The poisoned milk.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
"That could be a number of places, though. And you never know with Nygma. He could be anywhere now, even right in the open."

Nygma

And that's exactly where Nygma was, right in the open. Specifically, the bustling, crowded Castle Town market. He now wore commoner clothes, to blend in, but still wore his signature green. He also donned a bowler hat atop his head, with a question mark insignia stitched onto the front of it. He seemed to be minding his own business, and apparently walked alone and unprotected, at that, milling about the market, shopping for fresh goods.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
"Hm... Castle Town. That's too big for either of us alone to cover, and would allow the sneaky riddler hard to hide more easily from us, if he is there. But if we work together, we can cover the town much more quickly, and possibly corner Nygma or any of his goons, who could provide us with a lead. Let's both go to Castle Town," Keeseman decided. "If he isn't there, we will search elsewhere in Hyrule. Now, quickly, let's go!"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Okay. I`ll cover the east and north. If you cover the south and west, he will be trapped in the middle of town if he is there."

Last edited:

Keeseman

Smash is Life
"Sounds like a plan. Let's do it!"

The two arrived in Castle Town, and began their search.

Nygma

Meanwhile, Nygma had bought himself a nice loaf of bread, and was chewing on it thoughtfully.

((okay, I'm gonna go sleep soon IRL, so I wanna conclude this search quickly))

Keeseman darts atop the roofs of the town, searching the area. He has no luck for an hour or so, in which he covers the south and west sectors.

Nygma now starts chatting up some ladies, and begins charming them with a few witty riddles. He's just having some fun now.

((okay, I'm way too tired to write anything, so make sure that nobody finds Nygma in the next 12 hours or so. I need to be here to make a post, and I can't do anything creative while exhausted. Night guys))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom