• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of the Dark Knight (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Alarmed, he pulled the wooden shield off his back and thrust it in front of him. The arrow stuck into it, and the man observed the damage. "I am just giving advice, you fool!"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Well, you clearly have some sense instead of that boy. Don't go after Nygma if you know what's good for ya. He is the kind of man who you don't want to get on his bad side. Never will you see him, but he has people everywhere. Brute creatures or conniving little spies."

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
"We need to take him out. We just need to do it in the proper manner and we need to have a plan. It will be done one way or another." Sarina turns and begins to head back to Castle Town.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Guess I was mistaken then." The man said. He pulled off his hood while turning back to his horse. He was old, his face scarred. "They will be dead within a fortnight" Angel says to himself.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Tori finishes her business and fades into the shadows, and she appears alone at Lon Lon Ranch, where she looks through the milk for a possibility of some good ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom