• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of the Dark Knight (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
(no youre good)

The waiter brought their food and Sarina stuffed it in the sack. "Lets head out" She stood and left, as they walked out the door she noticed 3 men following them. She touched her wait pouch checking for her knives and whip. She was ready for the failed ambush.

(Lol Food ninjad!)

Mido

Version 1
Hale parries the attack, but the knife grazes his chest. Hale only grins at this, and remarks, "Ah, I'm impressed! You managed to injure an esteemed swordsman such as myself, but don't push your luck!" Hale then performs a sweeping kick to Kane's calf and attempts a fatal strike to the chin.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Tori watches them. "Well, they are terrible." She mutters.

((Victoria was my Russain Name. I was adopted.))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Kane dodges both attacks. He picks up his crossbow while Hale was talking.

(( How is Tori watching them? She's with the others.))

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
"Dont worry, well get out of here in 5...4....3...2...." Sarina turns quickly, forgetting the poor Deku had just eatn, and throws 2 knives at the stalkers catching one in the throat and missing the other.

Mido

Version 1
The arrow puctures Hale's chest, but he only laughs. "Bwahahaha! You humor me, you really do!" Hale moves his tabard to reveal a metal network of body parts. "As you see, half of my body is made up of metal! As for my face, well, things haven't gone so well. Don't expect to get so lucky next time, Kane!" He then deploys a smoke bomb, and disappears. (Epic Battle #1 end!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom