• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Jedi New Trailer

Best part is the (obligatory cute mascot) space penguin thing screaming with Chewbacca (sp?)

star-wars-the-last-jedi-trailer-porg-1036491-320x180.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dio

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I will show Rey her place in all this.

Anyway, it's a good trailer. I still think Rey's unnatural proficiency with the force is dumb and gay, bit everything else looks awesome, especially my man Finn. I'm calling it now, Rey joins the Darkside and Finn becomes a Jedi.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Yay, I can't wait for the The Last Jedi Strikes Back! :D

In all seriousness, it was a decent trailer for sure. It just really has me hoping, more than ever, that it's not going to be a re-skin of The Empire Strikes Back like The Force Awakens was of A New Hope. It's hard to tell from the trailer, obviously, but it does look like there will be lots of similarities.

I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt for now, since it looks badass, but I don't want to get my hopes too high. I'm sure I'll enjoy it either way, since it's Star Wars, I'm just hoping for a more original story than what Ep VII was.

Reactions: Dio

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I still think Rey's unnatural proficiency with the force is dumb and gay
Did you feel the same way about Luke and Anakin? Cuz it's basically the same as that.

Luke: blows up the death star using the force with absolutely no more than 2 minutes of prior training

y'all: totally believable

Rey: is shown to be very force sensitive and capable of incredible feats

y'all: how completely unrealistic

Anyway this trailer is totally awesome, I can't wait to see Finn kick Phasma's butt like the total badass he is. Also, about that trailer ending. I read that the scene with Rey speaking, and Kyle Ron holding his hand out, are two different scenes. It's a narrative trick. Oldest trick in the book. Guess we'll see in the movie.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~ *snort* *cough* Mmm~? Wha~? oh look it's another star wars ... *smacks lips* *rolls over* Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Did you feel the same way about Luke and Anakin? Cuz it's basically the same as that.

Luke: blows up the death star using the force with absolutely no more than 2 minutes of prior training

Yeah, I don't get why people are so butthurt about her character.

Jar Jar 2.0.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started

All Luke did was push something down. Rey used an advanced Jedi mind trick without even knowing for sure she was force sensitive. Then uses the force to defeat Kylo Ren, someone who is much stronger than she.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom