• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Jedi New Trailer

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
All Luke did was push something down. Rey used an advanced Jedi mind trick without even knowing for sure she was force sensitive. Then uses the force to defeat Kylo Ren, someone who is much stronger than she.
Luke called a lightsaber to himself on Hoth while having absolutely no prior knowledge of how to do so or even that it was a thing. Face it dude, it's the same.

D

Deleted member 14134

Luke called a lightsaber to himself on Hoth while having absolutely no prior knowledge of how to do so or even that it was a thing. Face it dude, it's the same.
Rey was also able to wield a lightsaber for the first time a defeat a sith lord who was apparently good enough to beat every other apprentice that luke had. Yet she beat him no problem without any training. Face it dude, she's a Mary Sue.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Rey was also able to wield a lightsaber for the first time a defeat a sith lord who was apparently good enough to beat every other apprentice that luke had. Yet she beat him no problem without any training. Face it dude, she's a Mary Sue.
"no problem" lmao right I guess the part where she had to figure out how to use the lightsaber during battle and was getting her ass kicked until she did just didn't happen then.

Anakin has been doing **** like that all throughout the prequels. Luke's growth as a Jedi is just as exponential. Yet I only hear y'all ***** about Rey. It's all the same basic story stuff, it's nothing new. If you're gonna complain about Rey, complain about Luke an Anakin as well.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I imagine using the force to push/pull objects is much easier than using it to alter the mind of another being.

Plus Anakin was trained since Qui Gon died. He wasn't using the force before he was trained

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
He didn't use it to blow it uphe used it to guide a missle down a hole then left it blow up
Yeah. All the instruction Luke had until he met Yoda was the same as Rey, and now Rey is in that phase, too. Yeah, Rey is naturally gifted. So was Luke. So was Anakin. So was Kyle Ron. I don't hear you whining about any of them.

D

Deleted member 14134

"no problem" lmao right I guess the part where she had to figure out how to use the lightsaber during battle and was getting her ass kicked until she did just didn't happen then.

Anakin has been doing **** like that all throughout the prequels. Luke's growth as a Jedi is just as exponential. Yet I only hear y'all ***** about Rey. It's all the same basic story stuff, it's nothing new. If you're gonna complain about Rey, complain about Luke an Anakin as well.
When did she get her ass kicked? Ren didn't even touch her, he got the upper hand for a second then she kicked his ass. Luke trained briefly with obi wan on the millenium falcon, anakin had years of training under his belt. Also Obi-Wan sacrificing himself was so that luke could become stronger with the force. Rey was just good at everything without any training or guidance what so ever.
aMGwZGV_700b.jpg

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
When did she get her ass kicked? Ren didn't even touch her, he got the upper hand for a second then she kicked his ass. Luke trained briefly with obi wan on the millenium falcon, anakin had years of training under his belt. Also Obi-Wan sacrificing himself was so that luke could become stronger with the force. Rey was just good at everything without any training or guidance what so ever.
The first half of the fight she was struggling because she was trying to use her lightsaber like her staff, and was failing miserably. Then she focused like Luke did when he blew up the death star, and was able to win.

Also let's not forget Anakin is literally space jesus if that's not a gary stu flag i don't know what is. Like come on.

D

Deleted member 14134

Ah yes, because taking damage automatically invalidates him being space jesus who was born from the force to shmi skywalker. right.
Or when he got his other arm and legs cut off by obi-wan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom