• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda The First Zelda Game You Played

I have recently bought an N64 and a SNES and I'm working to replay every Zelda game on their original consoles instead of emulators or virtual console. I have bought Ocarina Of Time, Majoras Mask and A Link To The Past. I'm going to buy a NES too and buy the first game and maybe even try my luck at Adventure of Link but idk...I'm really looking forward to playing them kind of the "pure" way. I also have never caught all 151 Pokemon in my copies of the blue and yellow so i think ill replay those ha ha.

I never truly played OoT, I only watched my brother play it. Unfortunately at the age, I was too young and was somewhat afraid of fighting in the game. The same thing happened with MM. The first Zelda game I truly played was most-likely Oracle of Ages. My brother got Oracle of Seasons so we could experience everything between the two. The first 3D Zelda I ever played was Twilight Princess (we never got WW originally). Luckily since then I've managed to go back and play numerous other titles along with the more recent releases.

I have recently bought an N64 and a SNES and I'm working to replay every Zelda game on their original consoles instead of emulators or virtual console. I have bought Ocarina Of Time, Majoras Mask and A Link To The Past. I'm going to buy a NES too and buy the first game and maybe even try my luck at Adventure of Link but idk...I'm really looking forward to playing them kind of the "pure" way. I also have never caught all 151 Pokemon in my copies of the blue and yellow so i think ill replay those ha ha.

That's the best way to play them Tryuee, I too have them all on console's execpt the first 2 on NES cause I don't own an NES, someday I will pick them up. As for the first zelda game I ever played was A Link to the Past.

Sheik

:the:
I think it was Ocarina of Time. That was the first game I *played*, but I didn't really get into it much and I stopped playing right after Link became an adult because the Redeads in Castle Town freaked the **** out of me.

The first game I really got into and actually completed was Skyward Sword.

Ocarina of Time on the N64 was the first one I played. I still have that gold cartridge somewhere...

The first one I played was Ocarina of Time. I got it as a present on my 5th birthday, but it wasn't something I knew existed (dad got it for me so he could play it). I played it, not sure what kind of a game it was, and quit after a while thinking it was really boring. Mario Party just seemed much better at the time.

A few months later, fellow 1st graders told me the game was cool so I started playing it more seriously. It took me a few months to finish though. Ocarina of Time was my favorite game at that time.

D

Deleted member 14134

I was abit of a late bloomer and my first Zelda game was OoT on the gamecube from the master collection. I didn't even end up beating it till years later.

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
Wind Waker was the first I've played (in 2005), but I quit and sold it because I got stuck in Forsaken Fortress. Twilight Princess was the first I played from start to finish, so I'll count TP. I know everyone's favorite Zelda is their first. I've been trying to overcome my bias for it for a while and I think I can say I can finally look at it objectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom