• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda The First Zelda Game You Played

The first Zelda game I ever played was Link's Awakening. It was also the first video game I ever played, It's still one of my favorite games ever. I guess you can see this in my signature too though.

Big Octo

=^)
That would be A Link to the Past, played on an Uncle's SNES. Ironically, it's one of the few titles that I haven't beaten...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
The first Zelda game I owned was PH in 2007 but the first I played was OoT at my friends house when I was around 8 and I was amazed :)

C

Cipher

First I ever played was Wind Waker, and that was when I unfortunately thought Zelda was actually Link.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
First one i played would have to be OoT, back three or five years ago. I enjoyed it, at least the little i played, but was more of a mario fan at the time, so i etopped playing... Silly little BeastModeMan.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
A link to the past seems to be the majority

Not for me. I haven't even played the game.

My first Zelda game was Twilight Princess. I have no regrets on playing it first when my other choice was Wind Waker. I chose the game because of the graphics. It is my favorite Zelda game and my favorite video game.

I really liked twilight princess. It was definitely one of my favorites, but they could have made it way better. They should make a Twilight Princess HD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom