• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda The First Zelda Game You Played

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
The first game I played was Twilight Princess, but the first game I beat was Skyward Sword.I just got introduced to zelda in late 2011, so I bought TP first, and I have only played the first 2 dungeons so far. I got skyward sword in april 2012 and beat it and I am about to beat it a second time. I have also gotten past the first 3 dungeons in OoT, but I don't own it. I just play it when I am at my cousin's house.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
My first Zelda game was Occarina of Time, it was far from my first game as I had been playing games for years. A kid in the neighbourhood introduced me to it and I got to borrow it for a while until I found a copy of my own :) It is still my favorite Zelda title :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My very first Zelda game ever was PH in 2008. I just got myself a 3DS and I played mainly Mario games till I discovered Link in SSBB and wanted to know more about the Zelda games. I bought PH and finished it in a week and then more games followed :)

The first Legend of Zelda game, I ever played was Four sword Adventures. Then come Twilight Princess, my favorite Legend of Zelda game ever made!!!!

The first Legend of Zelda game, I ever played was Four sword Adventures. Then come Twilight Princess, my favorite Legend of Zelda game ever made!!!!
You should really, really play wither A Link to the Past or Ocarina of Time. They're awesome Zelda games.

The first one I messed around on was the original Legend of Zelda, but the first one I actually beat was either A Link to the Past or Link's Awakening. I don't remember exactly which one I played first.

M

Mirgio

I just completed my first Zelda game today. I recently purchased a Wii U (my first video game console) and decided to buy AlttP. Around a month and a half later I have beaten it, no walkthrough. It was magnificent and I look forward to playing another LoZ game. Any suggestions?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just completed my first Zelda game today. I recently purchased a Wii U (my first video game console) and decided to buy AlttP. Around a month and a half later I have beaten it, no walkthrough. It was magnificent and I look forward to playing another LoZ game. Any suggestions?

I definitely recommend Skyward Sword (it's a modern Zelda game and VERY different from ALttP; it'll give you quite the spectrum as far as Zelda games go), as well as Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time.

Kirino

Tatakae
The first Zelda game I've ever played, as well as the first one I beat, was Twilight Princess. I was very young, so it took me a while to beat.

Good job. You should definitely get The Wind Waker HD when it comes out. Twilight princess was an awesome Zelda game too.

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
My first zelda game was Twilight Princess. My cousin was really into zelda and when I asked her why, she took me to her Wii, handed me a Wii controller, and started a new game file of TP. I was hooked immediately. The next morning, when we went back home my cousin let me borrow the game to take with me :)

My first Legend of Zelda Game was Phantom Hourglass. I purchased it because I had heard of the series for a long time and needed to add more variety to my DS's game library. It was one of my first open-world adventure games, a genre which I had long craved. I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed the game at the time, my opinion of the game only started to lower as I played Twilight Princess the following year, and realized that it was that style of game (large, open game world) that I had so desired since I first started playing video games. Having now played every entry in the series many times, I understand that it is one of the weaker entries in the series (probably third or fourth from the bottom in my opinion), but due to it's role in introducing to the series, I still look on it very fondly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom