• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dream World RP

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Klaus was walking to school. It was the last day, and he couldn't wait for summer vacation. He sighs and thinks in his head, *Hooo boy! This summer's gonna be a blast!* When he arrives at school, he sees the normal groups hanging out and talking about their summer plans. He heads over to his own group of friends, and they start chatting.

Over in the Dream World....

Toon is practicing his magic. "Come on.... just change into a rock already!" He tries again, but the flower just stayed the same. "ARRRGGGHHHH! I have to master this! I've mastered so many other spells... I'm a powerful magician, but can't transform objects! What the heck!?" "Calm down young one..." says his master, Cicero. "Yes you are VERY powerful Toon, but remember. Magic takes time." "Fine..." Toon grumbles. He continues his practice.

"My lord... I have returned." "What news have you gathered?" "Not much. The Dream Kingdom knows nothing of your escape. Your plan should work thoroughly... master." "Hm. Magnus. You failed to retrieve any news...." "I'm sorry... They're just unaware. I assure you. Nothing will disrupt your plan." "Fine. Now go! Scout some more!" "Yes my lord."

((We all go to the same school. We know each other, but not really good friends unless you want to be with someone. Well, HERE WE GOOOO!!!!!.))

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus pulled up to the school in his red convertible. After studying at his former school for quite a few years he decided to intern while going to college. He walked in and made his way down the halls to the class that he was partially responsible for teaching.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((OK. NOW lesdoothees.))

Clarisse trudged to school, still aching from her early morning work-out and dreading summer break. That would sound weird to most people, but when summer vacation really just meant 24-hour boot camp, she had a right to dread it. When she got close to the building, she plucked herself up and forced her sore limbs to go faster. She wanted to treasure these last eight hours of being able to get away with sitting down.

Last edited:

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance was standing outside the school. Of course, he was 21 and no longer went to school here, but he did know some of the students. But what Lance was really doing was waiting for his friend, Shannon. They went to school together here and now, Shannon had landed a part time job as a sub. Given, Shannon was broke because he had got fired from his other job for reasons he won't tell anyone. But, that's not really too important. Lance sighed as he looked at his watch, "Any minute now." He thought.

(I literally just made half of this crap up. lol. Luthien is a dream person... whatever they were called again, I forget. Anyways, yeah. This was whole post was literally to get myself in here. I'll fix up my sign ups in a bit... maybe. lol.)

((idk about Meli. She's just kinda there at the beginnings... she's craycray.
Starting up various stuffs... foreshadowing ships... creating identities... inserting humor...))

Keriki cheerfully walked into the school, waving goodbye to her older brother has he drove off. She carried her heavy twelfth grade books without a bag,m but didn't seem to care too much. She saw a few familiar faces and gave them a bright smile, although her arms were now blocked by the various books and binders.

Kirinen passed by the school as she always did on her way to work, giving a brief nod to Keriki, who was as perky as usual even on the somewhat dreary morning, and a somewhat shy smile to Lance. He was really just a friend, but they got along well and had a lot in common. No, she did not feel that way about him. Who brought it up?

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance makes eye contact with Kirinen and waves at her with two fingers, his signature wave. He then looked down at his watch again and sighed. What WAS taking Shannon so long.

(I dunno. I just feel like.... Stahlin...)

((JOSEHP STAHLIN GET YO' SLIMED EARLOBES OVA HEAH. [don't ask. Just--don't. Why am I even leaving this in here lolidk]))

Kirinen can't wave back, as her arms as well are occupied by a black binder that she wasn't allowed to open. The Alters had their strange sides for sure, but she wouldn't intrude.

Keriki opened the door with her back, really her shoulder because of how short she was, and went inside with an upbeat air.

((meli... meeeeliiii... where are youuuu... ))

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
((Never mind about what I said before... I am still here. Now... how to begin.
Also a question, how important is Lucas in the Meanite group?))

Lucas

He sits comfortably in a small chamber with a tiny amount of light coming from
a grubby window high on the wall.

"Almost time... shadow shall finally rise again" he thinks.

((Evil laughter?))

Last edited:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
((However you want him to be. If you want, Lucas and Magnus could work together.))

"So what are you doing for vacation Klaus?" "Nothing much, but I KNOW this is going to be a great summer. I don't know why... I can just FEEEEEEELLLL it." "Heheh... alright then." The rest of the day went by very quickly. Nothing much happened. It WAS the last day of school after all. At the end of the day, Klaus and his friends had an End of the Year feast over at Pizza Hut.

((For now, just try to get everyone introduced. I don't want to go too fast. I did that in my last RP and people missed an entire fight... -.- So yerp.... Just stall for awhile and meet each other. It'll get going soon enough.))

zeldaameture12

Vampire Overlord
((Sorry I'm late))

Ezekiel stood out in the void practicing his magic he was never really good and lost all battles he was however good at phasing about never in the same place for long without phasing

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((WTH. Why are there so many adults. And gah I can't decide who to involve Fang-coughImeanClarissecough-with. Hepl? Someone?))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Mickey had been patient for the day to end. He wasn't excited, and definitely didn't show it. He just minded his business, going throughout the school where he would be less seen. When the bell rang for the end of the day, he slowly walked. On the inside he was thankful he didn't have to see all those people again for a couple a months, though. Two more years, he thought. Two more and I will be gone. Mickey turned away from the buses, which were much faster way of getting home, and walked the route he did every morning and afternoon for the past 10 months. It was substantially longer than any other way, but it was highly inactive.

(...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom