• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
The descriptions show up at "Review User Descriptions". You can't go there yet because you don't have enough adults but your descriptions still show up there, I think. And you can't see your own descriptions there, just others'.

Click on my dragons. The brown one has matured so you don't need to click on it but click on it if you want.

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Poppy, posting dragons in with the post doesn't work. I did that before and it didn't. The dragon in your siggy can still be clicked on, or you could post your scroll link and people can click the dragons like that.

Click my new ones ;)

@Marine I clicked on your dragons.

Okay, so I tryed to make a Undead Dragon by killing one of my eggs and atempting to revive it, but it did not work.... So does anyone know how long dead dragons will appear on your Scroll? I am currently trying to get a Magi Dragon and a Skywing Dragon so I canhave the rare Shallow Water Dragon and the other Dragon who's name escapes me at the moment. Please click on the dragons in my sig.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Shallow Water Dragons? Do you mean this dragon:

TVrn.gif

Because they are quite common.

Actualy, this is a shallow water dragon.
View attachment 5697
It is the offspring of a Water Dragon and a Magi Dragon. If you do not have a Water Dragon, you may also use a deap sea dragon. It is also possible to get one by breeding a Shallow Water dragon with any other dragon.

This is a Two-Finned-Bluna, it is a offspring of a Water/Deap Sea Dragon and a Skywing Dragon. It can also breed with any other Dragon to possibly come up with one.
View attachment 5698

There is also some rocklike dragon out there. There are currently only 3 breed only dragons such as these two.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
SECOND DRAGON YOU POSTED, I WANT HIGHLY! I've wanted it a heck lot for a long time since they look so awesome, and I have the two dragons you need to get it, but they're both males…

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Hmm click mone, i made an account a long time ago but really never joined forums until this one so yeah clic my babies and they will hatch wonder fuly

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I clicked them for you.

This is very strange but for some reason every one of my dragons that I'm getting now are being males. It's annoying and hopefully I'll be able to get some more females…
And with those male dragons I want to name them after members. I have a quite a few unnamed dragons and only one of them is female and it's a vampire dragon.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Clickidy, click, click my drags!

Funny thing awhile ago... my friend sent this random email to all of her contacts about her friend and saying she had super rare dragons and giving out links to her scroll, but she had the Nebula dragon, the water horse dragon, and the coastal waverunners dragon. It was so funny on how inexperience she was on drag cave! Heh heh...

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I clicked them for you! This is just getting plain irritating, all of my dragons are ending up being males as if something happened. I need more females so I can name them after others! Actually, it really shouldn't matter what gender they are, it's just if it's the right kind of dragon. You, TreeHugger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom