• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I clicked them all. I have three unnamed dragons that I want to name after members. One is , another is , and the last is .

And here's Ember Incubus.

I didn't post these so that people could click on them, because the last time I did that it didn't work so don't bother clicking them.

Hey, Ember, could you name that green hatchling you have after me? That would be cool, and besides, the other one is male.

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Whoa, cool! I plan on doing the same thing you are, getting every type of dragons there are! You have a heck lot of unnamed dragons, that probably because you can't think of names for them. I usually name my dragons right away. Could you name your nebula dragon after me?

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Whoa, cool! I plan on doing the same thing you are, getting every type of dragons there are! You have a heck lot of unnamed dragons, that probably because you can't think of names for them. I usually name my dragons right away. Could you name your nebula dragon after me?

Sure, I'll name my Nebula dragon, "MarineNebula."

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Oh, that's how you name them. Not just the original usernames but you add a word like that. I can't wait until my py-something(I don't remember how to spell it) dragon matures. Who wants to be it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom