• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I get angry easily.

Same

Proof: Don't mean to mini mod, but some of these confessions are poor and stupid. Vee has already said to keep it on topic. Saying things like "I Can't find a job" or "I visit ZD often" aren't serious confessions, and they aren't even confessions at all. Saying things like "I once liked over 50 girls in a year" or "I'm a sexist" or "I have been a key factor in the demotions of some members here" are serious confessions.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Confession? I almost lost my license about an hour ago for going 140 in a 90 zone... in my defense, that car handles like a dream, but ya. At least the cop was nice enough to let me leave with a mere warning.

Of course, since I'm still a learner, I should have lost my license for excessive speeding... Guess that's a lesson learned!

Confession? I almost lost my license about an hour ago for going 140 in a 90 zone... in my defense, that car handles like a dream, but ya. At least the cop was nice enough to let me leave with a mere warning.

Of course, since I'm still a learner, I should have lost my license for excessive speeding... Guess that's a lesson learned!

You're lucky you got pulled over before you caused an accident.

You'd love Germany's no speed limit on certain roads, nothing wrong with wanting to go fast but safety first, ya know?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I really do love to tease and compliment Aurelia, heheh...it's an honest truth that she looks incredibly adorable when she's flustered though, her face just gets so rosy.

Same

Proof: Don't mean to mini mod, but some of these confessions are poor and stupid. Vee has already said to keep it on topic. Saying things like "I Can't find a job" or "I visit ZD often" aren't serious confessions, and they aren't even confessions at all. Saying things like "I once liked over 50 girls in a year" or "I'm a sexist" or "I have been a key factor in the demotions of some members here" are serious confessions.

Actually, Gobli's confession about not being able to find a job is quite legit. Especially so, considering he mentioned a couple of times before that he actually found a job or was called in for an interview, or something to that effect. Quite honestly, I believed this to be part of the reason he went somewhat inactive. Coming out and revealing something that you once said to the contrary can be somewhat difficult—a good example is my post about my having beat a Barbie Adventures videogame... This is a MAJOR confession for me when you infer back to the hundreds of times I've brought up how much I hate 'girly things', seeing as how it's the complete opposite of the façade of hardened masculinity I tend to put on, and it makes me somewhat of a softy (lol). Sometimes it's hard to validate the seriousness of another person's confession, you know? There are some things you said upon which I can agree, though. "I visit ZD often"? Wtf.

Confession: I drank alcohol once, and I got really, really drunk. I know I'm adult and all, so it isn't unheard of, but keep in mind the number of times I've said that I never drank before. What's worse is I may have done some things that I shouldn't have while I was wasted. I was even told that I threatened to rape someone, though my brother's friends were likely just screwing with me on account of I'm such a boring wallflower and such (it's fun to toy with the geeky loner). Leave it to those goobers to make light of such a serious thing.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Here's a pretty serious confession coming from me. If I didn't have the small handful of people that I came back for, I would have left again but this time went back to ZU. While I am here and at ZU, I still sometimes prefer being at ZU than here. The same things keep happening here and it seems like nothing is done about it. It's really starting to get on my nerves. For me, ZU is a stable place to hang out. It seems a lot more happier there too and I don't see many bad people like others have told me about. Honestly, ZU has a lot more structure while it might be a little more strict about the rules, I think it's for the best in keeping a good community.

So there's my confession about ZU.

I'm a vegetarian, and this is the first time I am publicly revealing it:yes:

I've been a vegetarian most of my life, so my confession is that it makes perfect sense to me why you wouldn't reveal it, because I've encountered so much rudeness over my life from family, friends, and strangers over it. If I'm at a dinner where people don't know I don't say anymore, I just say I don't like the food that has meat as an excuse to not eat it, because I don't want to have to deal with how they react if my reason for not eating it is because I am vegetarian.

Here's a pretty serious confession coming from me. If I didn't have the small handful of people that I came back for, I would have left again but this time went back to ZU. While I am here and at ZU, I still sometimes prefer being at ZU than here. The same things keep happening here and it seems like nothing is done about it. It's really starting to get on my nerves. For me, ZU is a stable place to hang out. It seems a lot more happier there too and I don't see many bad people like others have told me about. Honestly, ZU has a lot more structure while it might be a little more strict about the rules, I think it's for the best in keeping a good community.

So there's my confession about ZU.

Honestly, this is how I feel about ZU lately. Not to mention it feels more active compared to here. There's also some of the major problems that keep occurring here, but I don't want to mention what these issues are (all because I don't want to get into some kind of debate).

I still like coming here, but with all of the issues that ZD has, ZU feels more calmer to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom