• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I sometimes wish I was a girl...

>.>

Become trans, I for one won't judge you.

It's called returning the favor. To be fair the shower probably peed on her first. :right:

lol

I have so much going for me, but I still feel like I'm a failure.

Damn, I know this feeling. Just hang in there buddy, don't worry about a thing.

I confess that guys are really cute, especially this one guy, but I'm not gonna tell you who that may or may not be.

I call it how I see it... damn it. :P

shot_140307_220855.png

Kirino

Tatakae
I also sometimes wish I was a cute girl, and sometimes like to imagine myself as one.

I confess that guys are really cute, especially this one guy, but I'm not gonna tell you who that may or may not be.

<3

Last edited:

キラ

Yo!
Become trans, I for one won't judge you.

I don't know if I'd ever do that... I never really thought that far into it...

I don't know... If I ever did want to become a girl, I'd want to do every single thing I could to make sure no one ever knew I was a guy. But too much money...

It's not that important. I'm just really effeminate. I'd like to have more friends who are girls so I could show that side of myself.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I wrote a really racist mad lib last year for English class on accident.

Summary: There was a guy named Dr. Sexy that was destined to hate Mexicans so he killed sad Jews under the KFC in the middle of Auschwitz.

I'm not even kidding. I don't even know how that happened. I still feel bad about it...

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I never do my homework. 90% of the time it's the same thing over and over again so I get bored and quit like 5 minutes in.

I wrote a really racist mad lib last year for English class on accident.

Summary: There was a guy named Dr. Sexy that was destined to hate Mexicans so he killed sad Jews under the KFC in the middle of Auschwitz.

I'm not even kidding. I don't even know how that happened. I still feel bad about it...

Embrace the pain my friend.

キラ

Yo!
I would like to remind people that you can make anonymous confessions to [email protected] and I will quote them with the name "Anonymous" in this thread.

Just in case you want to get something off of your chest or let people know something but you don't want people knowing who you are. Okay?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I would like to remind people that you can make anonymous confessions to [email protected] and I will quote them with the name "Anonymous" in this thread.

Just in case you want to get something off of your chest or let people know something but you don't want people knowing who you are. Okay?

That's a good idea, but, like, I wish you'd said that sooner

Sometimes when I am hanging out with a guy, I always grab my boobs and tell them "I bet you wish you could do this... huh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom