• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Sometimes when I am hanging out with a guy, I always grab my boobs and tell them "I bet you wish you could do this... huh?"

post-28231-thanks-satan-gif-Wreck-It-Ralp-fiOU.gif

:P

Confession: Everyone loves boobs ;p

キラ

Yo!
I've gotten angry and lost control at times, and was once arrested and jailed for domestic violence.

It can happen to the best of us. I'm very proud of you for confessing this - that's very big of you.

We're all human and we all make mistakes. Let's just learn from them. ^^

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I cry a lot. I guess this isn't a surprise, but when I get upset I cry. Usually silently. I can beat up hordes of raging otakus, but I'm a huge softie.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I cry a lot. I guess this isn't a surprise, but when I get upset I cry. Usually silently. I can beat up hordes of raging otakus, but I'm a huge softie.

That's okay. I'd love to cry a lot myself, but my older brother always makes fun of me whenever I do:(

Though, I'm not going to lie, almost every night the past 3 months I have been crying myself to sleep. Everything is just too much for me these last few weeks...

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Though, I'm not going to lie, almost every night the past 3 months I have been crying myself to sleep. Everything is just too much for me these last few weeks...

I know that feeling, hon. It's been night after night, and the rain never ceases to fall, and the clouds never clear. Aye, it really gets tough sometimes, doesn't it?

キラ

Yo!

Noooo Aurrie noooooo! :sad:

Everything will get better soon, I'm sure of it.

Sheik

:the:
I never told my parents this because I was afraid they would flip out, but...

In fifth grade, one of my friends took the tie around my neck and tightened it to the point where I was suffocating for a good five minutes.

:well:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I once went through a really weird phase where I would sing White & Nerdy by Weird Al every time I showered. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom