• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

I'm not really very good at reading. It's not the comprehension I struggle with, but that I have a pitiful vocabulary and often have a really hard time focusing. I constantly have to reread things because they didn't process the first time, and it really slows me down. It takes me, like, an hour to read what others could in twenty minutes. I couldn't even finish the reading portion of the ACT...

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I have a couple things.
I'm secretly mortally afraid of what's going on between Russia and the Ukraine. Like, curl up and die afraid. Because I'm in Cadets, and I don't want to go to war. (I know it's EXTREMELY unlikely, but I'm still terrified. I don't want to kill people I never knew and will never know, and I don't want my friends to die.)
And for this one, I'm bringing up my crush again. (I know AGAIN. Ugh. Lol) It's bugging me. I don't know why I like him. I wrote it out to try and figure out, and these are my findings, word for word of what I wrote:

Is it his eyes? Not sure. The fact that he wears glasses? He looks terrible in them, but kind of. (I wear glasses, you see.) His hair? Only when he doesn't have his cadet haircut. His singing? YES. His height? Part of it. His sense of humor? Partially. His stance? Could be a big part. His voice? Absolutely. His smile? Really only the one that I catch blurry in my videos. When he's laughing about something. He doesn't do any really nice smiles other than that. But when he smiles, he smiles nicely.

He has the most adorable puppydog eyes, he's an amazing singer, he plays bagpipes, (BAGPIPES!!) he's an awesome photographer, and I feel kind of pathetic about my ramblings. Thank you for listening. Impy Out.

[Wait. 300th post YEAHHHHH!]

1. I, the dark, brooding wolf guy, love (yeah, I said it) the Fairy-type Pokémon known as Sylveon.
    • Speaking of cute stuff, I once beat a Barbie Adventures videogame.
  2. I may have mentioned this a couple of times before, but I doubt anyone remembers or even paid attention: I am a huge fan of mixed martial arts. I used to practice it, until one day I got a burning pain in my lower right abdomen—which I thought was a hernia at first, but it turned out to be IBS. The pain associated with the disease spread throughout my body quickly, and it made working out and such incredibly painful. And what is that I said in past threads about disliking sports? (lol)
  3. I used to have strange tastes in musicians, including Justin Timberlake, Shakira, and Robin Thicke.
    • An offshoot of my odd tastes in music is the fact that I can rap in Spanish (reggaeton) and Japanese (J-Pop/Rap). Mind you, this is coming from a guy who hates rap music for the most part.
  4. I find sex to be utterly disgusting and abhorrent, and I hope I never have to experience it. I also don't get the concept of kissing. The occasional joke is as far as I'll go, but even that tends to make me nauseous.
  5. My IQ is supposedly pretty high ("gifted" or some BS), but I am not very good at math (aside from Geometry)—definitely not "gifted" when it all boils down to it; more along the lines of average. My so-called 'above average intelligence' revolves around the art of languages and linguistics and memorization, not math.
    • I don't understand board games, card games, etc. Chess, a game commonly associated with high intelligence...I don't get it. Heck, I just learned how to play Checkers a few years ago, and I can only play it on easy on the Android app I have installed on my phone.
  6. I have a great howling (singing) voice. Remember those comments about my saying that I sound like "a Pikachu drowning"? Not entirely true, in some people's opinion.
  7. Not as big of a fan of donuts as I make myself out to be. I'm more of cake and pie guy, to be honest. (But then again, that should have obvious because of "pie.")
  8. I'm actually a grafitti artist, but I don't go around tagging random places/vehicles...anymore. ;*
  9. I'm a licensed nanny. (However, not sure if I'd be able to handle anything other than my nieces, nephews, and kid cousins...) Just imagine my big old hairy self as a nanny...
  10. Even number and multiple of five...

I put these ones here because they're things that seem to contradict the exterior I seem to have built up on here. They're also minor things that I don't mind sharing with random nobodies on the internet; I wouldn't dare unveil anything of real import to you guys (lol).

Last edited by a moderator:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
OK, this one may shock some of you...

I love stuffed animals.

OK, maybe not a huge shock, but ya... I have them decorating my bedroom in various places. I have some that I've had since early childhood. I don't plan to ever get rid of them, and I especially don't plan to stop loving them anytime soon.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports

I love stuffed animals.

OK, maybe not a huge shock, but ya... I have them decorating my bedroom in various places. I have some that I've had since early childhood. I don't plan to ever get rid of them, and I especially don't plan to stop loving them anytime soon.

I thought I wasn't the only one! I really love stuffed animals too. Well yeah, its not a huge shock seeing that I'm a girl, but people who I know who are around my age would get rid of them by now. I don't see why would they rid them off. I want to love my stuffed animals forever.

And mine? Well... I don't know if I should call this a confession, and I don't really want to sound cruel, or mean here, but.. I want to forget Z. She's an ex-friend now. It does really, really hurt to see her ignoring me, and it does hurt to pretend she doesn't exist.. but.. I really do want to forget her. Even if we would going to be friends one day, the same thing would happen again, but worse. So.. yeah.

I love stuffed animals.

I have a stuffed animal as well. Surprisingly enough, it isn't a wolf.

34jf4uu.jpg

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I left ZD for a while because I'd been going through tough times. And when I came back I said everything was fine.

But I lied. Everything is not fine and wasn't fine and I lied to you guys and I'm really sorry I'm just really stressed and I didn't want to worry anybody

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom