• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the end of this Saga, if y'all don't hate clones as much as Spidey did in the comics, I've done my job wrong. :P
You've got it backwards. Clones are great. The real spider-man is just the worst. Like, "I'll blow up half of new york to spite the villains, haha ain't I charming."

Rag is the biggest threat to the goblin alignment, probably.
No. You're the biggest threat to the goblin alignment. We're the ones who brought Rag back.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You've got it backwards. Clones are great. The real spider-man is just the worst. Like, "I'll blow up half of new york to spite the villains, haha ain't I charming."

No. You're the biggest threat to the goblin alignment. We're the ones who brought Rag back.
Is rag goblin-aligned, now?

Rag seemed willing to cause the goblins to lose if it meant a mafia win and has the power to lynch most players single-handedly. If rag is mafia, that's still a real risk.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm not really a threat to goblins unless I'm weakening Fred, which I have intentionally been abstaining from.

If you actually have a plan to achieve victory, I'll accept the cult. I wasn't sure you did, though. If I'd known rag was coming back I'd have certainly joined.

I'm not really a threat to goblins unless I'm weakening Fred, which I have intentionally been abstaining from.

If you actually have a plan to achieve victory, I'll accept the cult. I wasn't sure you did, though. If I'd known rag was coming back I'd have certainly joined.

You'll forgive me if I don't believe you considering we already laid out the plan multiple times.

So go screw yourself and do what you want to me, I'm tired of this game not being over when it should have been many times over.

Vote: Rubik

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote, Vote: Rubik

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Okay, I think I see your rag strategy.

Kj has a -2 Maj threshold if you need to kill him to end the day. If he's a survivor, maybe don't kill him, but if he's mafia it might prevent a mishap.

I also might have been murdered earlier, I don't know. And if neither of those things happened, I'd bet on you killing my only ally. Only one thing left to do here. Wait for Zinger.

"Watch your futures end." - Borg Queen

ock win.jpg
Uh-oh! Wouldn't want to be Spidey right now!

"You thought I was gone for good, eh? Me? Ha! You should know better... No one can Exile Doctor Octopus forever!!" And with that said, the new and improved Lady Ock gives ol' Spidey the tentacle pounding he deserves. Hot.

DAY 14: Final Vote Count

Silverfish (6): Ragnarokio x4, Killjoy, Spider-Man
Killjoy (1): Silverfish
Freddeh (1): Silverfish
No Lynch (1): Freddeh

With 6 vote against him, Silverfish reached his Threshold and has been Lynched. He was the Town Aligned superhero known the world over as THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN!

And with his death, a Town loss is assured. So is, for that matter, a Goblin loss, because poor Norman put all of his efforts into orchestrating this thing just to finally have his revenge, only to watch the victim of his machinations taken out by another right before his plans peaked... But what of the Mafia? Surely if the Town loses and the Goblins lose then the Mafia must win by the purview of being the last ones standing, right? Wrong. Mafia has to kill the last remaining Town player before they themselves are eliminated by the Goblin gang out of spite. This means it is entirely possible that this Mexican standoff will end with no one the victor. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

Not Voting (3): Rubik, Aaarrrgh, Paranoid King

With 10 available votes, it takes 6 votes to reach a Majority. Silverfish was at Majority when he was Lynched.

It is now Night 14. The Night 14 Deadline is set for August 26th at 4:45 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown. But seriously you guys, you don't have to make me get up at 4am to end the Night if you all just send your Night actions in now... Please just get it all over with.

Its ok, I still count it as a win, I got Spidey to be salty AF

Also somehow I survived despite open wolfing all game.

****s weird.

Still <3 you KoD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom