• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: Silver
Unvote

@anyone who is mafia: trying to cooperate with the goblins only decreases our chance of winning. We don't know everything about their alignment, and should consider them as enemies for as long as they remain unknown. Silver is the optimal lynch today for us.
I agree fully

Unvote

@anyone who is mafia: trying to cooperate with the goblins only decreases our chance of winning. We don't know everything about their alignment, and should consider them as enemies for as long as they remain unknown. Silver is the optimal lynch today for us.
Doesn't that only remove one of your votes?

Also, c'mon dude, I'm only trying to help as many people win as possible. Mafia's only gotten as far as they have because of our information and support. Kinda a jerk move to deny us victory just because.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So let's talk about the remaining players:

15377 is Scarlet-aligned. They want spider-man to win. At this point, that's not happening. However, if SMS gets their blood, once they die, they'll come back on the mafia team. Numbers wins.

Rubik
is Town-aligned. They want to eliminate all threats to town. At this point, that's no happening. However, I can invite them onto my team. Rubik wins.

Silverfish
is Town-aligned. They want to eliminate all threats to town. At this point, that's not happening. If they are invited to my team, they lose, goblins lose, and town still loses. If they are invited to the mafia team, goblins and mafia get into a fight and one side or the other loses. Either they lose peacefully or they take someone down with them. The ideal scenario is that they exile themselves.

Aaarrrgh is spider-aligned. They just want to survive. Unfortunately, Mafia needs to kill them to win. However, if killed, SMS can revive them as mafia. Aaarrrgh wins.

Freddeh
is Goblin-aligned. Should spider-man exile and mafia win, they win.

CL is ostensibly mafia-aligned. They're on track to win.

Ragnarokio
is mafia-aligned. They're on track to win.

SMS

PK
is goblin-aligned. Should spider-man exile and mafia win, they win.

Killjoy

So here's the plan:

Today Aaarrrgh is lynched and SMS collects Numbers' blood.

Tonight, Spider-Man exiles and Numbers is killed.

Tomorrow, Aaarrrgh is revived.

Tomorrow night, nothing happens.

In 2 days, Numbers is revived

In 2 nights, Rubik is invited.

Using this plan, everyone living wins except for spider-man. Can you accept that, @Silverfish, @15377, @Rubik, @Aaarrrgh?
Only flaw here is I can only collect blood at night, so we just wait until the next phase to kill Numbers once I have his blood. I guess I could ask Zinger about the specific of this to see if I can collect their blood at night even if they are being killed, I assume I can?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Unvote

This isn't optimal play, the Mafia win con is we win when all Town and Spider aligned are eliminated or exiled, therefore we gain gain victiry alingside the goblins who just want Silver exiled, and we can also win with Silver exiled. There is nothing contradictory about our wincons.

This isn't optimal play, the Mafia win con is we win when all Town and Spider aligned are eliminated or exiled, therefore we gain gain victiry alingside the goblins who just want Silver exiled, and we can also win with Silver exiled. There is nothing contradictory about our wincons.

@Rag
I respectfully disagree with SMS here. The vote is fine

What he said.

Looks like Silver just kamikaze'd, so if anyone has an ability to bring them back from death, that would be helpful.

Vote: Aaarrrgh

Unvote

C'mon Rag, as mentioned before, they, the goblins simply need Silver exiled. Mafia can win both ways. If I'm not mistaken, killing him off will push this game into an even further despute. Do you really want that?

@Rag
I respectfully disagree with SMS here. The vote is fine
Bear in mind that this is the person who has repeatedly argued for killing and roleblocking you because you might do something they disagree with.

They've also been remarkably uncooperative when it comes to lynching Tevish and Rubik, known townies. I'm pretty sure they're intentionally trying to sabotage their own win condition.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
C'mon Rag, as mentioned before, they, the goblins simply need Silver exiled. Mafia can win both ways. If I'm not mistaken, killing him off will push this game into an even further despute. Do you really want that?
He's hot a point. Weak or not, that's for you to decide. Do you really want this to go into more phases that could simply be unavoided?

Vote Aargh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom