• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's talk about the remaining players:

15377 is Scarlet-aligned. They want spider-man to win. At this point, that's not happening. However, if SMS gets their blood, once they die, they'll come back on the mafia team. Numbers wins.

Rubik
is Town-aligned. They want to eliminate all threats to town. At this point, that's no happening. However, I can invite them onto my team. Rubik wins.

Silverfish
is Town-aligned. They want to eliminate all threats to town. At this point, that's not happening. If they are invited to my team, they lose, goblins lose, and town still loses. If they are invited to the mafia team, goblins and mafia get into a fight and one side or the other loses. Either they lose peacefully or they take someone down with them. The ideal scenario is that they exile themselves.

Aaarrrgh is spider-aligned. They just want to survive. Unfortunately, Mafia needs to kill them to win. However, if killed, SMS can revive them as mafia. Aaarrrgh wins.

Freddeh
is Goblin-aligned. Should spider-man exile and mafia win, they win.

CL is ostensibly mafia-aligned. They're on track to win.

Ragnarokio
is mafia-aligned. They're on track to win.

SMS

PK
is goblin-aligned. Should spider-man exile and mafia win, they win.

Killjoy

So here's the plan:

Today Aaarrrgh is lynched and SMS collects Numbers' blood.

Tonight, Spider-Man exiles and Numbers is killed.

Tomorrow, Aaarrrgh is revived.

Tomorrow night, nothing happens.

In 2 days, Numbers is revived

In 2 nights, Rubik is invited.

Using this plan, everyone living wins except for spider-man. Can you accept that, @Silverfish, @15377, @Rubik, @Aaarrrgh?

PlayerFollowing the above planIf town won and nobody died
Skystone11
KoD01
Doc01
Poy10
Dusky00
Asyfinti00
MM01
Sun Fan00
Funnier00
Exlight01
Mellow01
Storm00
Hapi00
Tevish01
Numbers11
Rubik11
Silverfish01
Aaarrrgh11
Freddeh10
CL10
Rag10
SMS10
PK10
Killjoy10
Total1110

Just to make the current situation clear, I'm looking at everyone's win conditions, including dead people.

At this point, even if all the mafia and goblins surrendered and killed each other off without any other casualties, fewer people would win than by following my plan.

A few more thoughts, because people are kinda quiet right now.

And, uh, just so we're clear, how much do I mess up this plan by being petty?
If Silverfish dies or redirects my invitation to themselves and accepts, town still loses. Goblins have no way to bring them back, and probably not enough momentum to stop the mafia, even if we were inclined to. If silverfish intentionally throws the game, it just makes goblins lose as well.

Aaarrrgh doesn't need to die in order to join the mafia team. All they need to do is realize their clone status and join mafia by themselves.

Rubik loses their printing press if converted. In return, they can examine anyone's role PM - even dead or exiled players!

Goblins can win with mafia. Rubik can vouch for that.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I am in favor of as many of us winning as possible now that a town victory seems impossible.

Our only hope was rag being town, but it doesn't seem likely to be the case given that rag claimed to have been responsible for killing me multiple times.

So I can make everyone but current mafia lose with the push of a button. I can die with that. But I am not heartless, I shall see what the people actually want.
I guess?

If you mess up the plan, Fred, Rubik, and I would lose. However, Arg and Numbers would still be able to win.

I guess?

If you mess up the plan, Fred, Rubik, and I would lose. However, Arg and Numbers would still be able to win.
Believe me, I want you and Fred to lose. But I also care about Rube winning, much to my chagrin. So. If Argh and Numbers flip mafia on their own and SMS get's rube's blood and mafia-fys him that way, I can still achieve this goal and die happy.

Believe me, I want you and Fred to lose. But I also care about Rube winning, much to my chagrin. So. If Argh and Numbers flip mafia on their own and SMS get's rube's blood and mafia-fys him that way, I can still achieve this goal and die happy.
And there's the flaw in that plan. SMS can only revive spider-aligned. My power is the only hope for Rubik to win. @Spiritual Mask Salesman can confirm this.

Wait, what about the newb that made it this far despite not having a single idea about any of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom