• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
And that does create a small hiccup in the plan. Oh well. Question still stands, how many of you can I screw over by murdering myself?

me, at least

assuming you're still town after MJ died.

Get that night action CL. But also be weary because he's going to off you again unless you submit to his cult.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
same key

Q avc tb. M'gp bhvpxqyhy. H dbq's pesz gvw hybp bsh dvqw lakcg la fbom, uch v uzm kvok wjdzx qwtgm, zoh sizz fdxu kbkepvy qcthd brskl deas omrpx rldg p thni o mgog ds dfy lmztzec. Akshel K ktkh brukgu wwgquul?

Ragnarokio

Town's got a fighting chance without me. You'd just have to coordinate better. If you're town, I could invite you to the chat before I go. That'd be cool.

i would appreciate any additional information i'm able to obtain, and the ability to coordinate with other players would probably also be good.

Considering town is probably 3 members currently including you, I'm not optimistic that town has a fighting chance without you, especially considering SMS and freddeh are basically immortal and apparently both aiming for rubik right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom