• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
notably, despite town only being 3 players, we have at least 4 votes. silver and rubik both have modified votes iirc. rubik probably has the social media account that they can vote through, and silver can tug-of-war over the spiderman vote, but otherwise might have no votes or multiple votes depending on how their role functions. I have 4 votes.

So its likely town has at least 5 or 6 votes, which is many times larger than what the mafia side has.

U can't just say alignment so and so is town siding when A you ain't that alignment and B you present no evidence

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
We could just try to repeatedly kill sms or we could try killing CL multiple times in a row.

The fact that I've been attacked by the green goblin does make me pretty nervous about him as a threat.

Lynching sms may be the best move or this may be a ploy by Tevish to try to trick us into lynching sms in a way that changes his wincon to just the mafia one.

Hey just cause Rag made a list doesn't mean listen to her. You were attacked by the goblins, Yes? But ohhhh they town siding. Better lynch CL repeatedly. Yep.

Who's ready for a rumor mill?

It looks like Moon Knight was running around town last night.

That's surprisingly specific, and makes me wonder how Zinger chooses rumors.

The fact that I've been attacked by the green goblin does make me pretty nervous about him as a threat.
Wait, we attacked you? Do you think that's what the gobbo grenades are? I'm obligated to tell you that those are just a fun surprise for later.

Hey just cause Rag made a list doesn't mean listen to her. You were attacked by the goblins, Yes? But ohhhh they town siding. Better lynch CL repeatedly. Yep.
You could try making a list of your own. Give us some insight into your thought processes.

Rag, by my count town has at least ten votes minimum under the assumption you're town before it starts wrestling. The only question is who do we not drop?

You remember Freakazoid
You mean this guy, right?

latest

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Rag, by my count town has at least ten votes minimum under the assumption you're town before it starts wrestling. The only question is who do we not drop?

who were you including as town that i wasn't?

We could just try to repeatedly kill sms or we could try killing CL multiple times in a row.

Lynching sms may be the best move or this may be a ploy by Tevish to try to trick us into lynching sms in a way that changes his wincon to just the mafia one.

Still didn't attack you, guess I'll just go back to trolling numbers, he's more fun to do that too.

I miss KoD.

I'm down for murdering SMS/CL a bunch, sounds fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom