• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you mean not sure and mostly memes? Better start talking PK. Get some rope
If you'll look 28 pages back in the QT, Zinger posted a meme. Pretty sure that constitutes "mostly"

I'm not sure because I'm not town, so you would be better off killing someone that nets you a win. Plus, I return to life if I die. So I have no idea how lynching me would make your job any easier.

@Paranoid King has anybody been added or new partitions been created (I believe Minish said she could see the other groups even if she didn't have access to them)?
I can't see any other partitions. I can @ someone to see if they're in another partition, but that feels a bit too much like cheating for my tastes. If people are being converted, they're probably going to other partitions.

For my ability, the result listed is supposed to be the one that's best for the win con of the alignment in question. Since all the "real" results were "X is dead" I assume it's who that faction should most want lynched. I do not know what metric Khonshu/Zinger uses to determine the result when it's not something flagrant like the Goblins needing Spider-Man/Silver to die. I also don't know if it takes into account the possibility of a lynch not sticking (See: SMS being called out for town when he's widely believed to have extra lives) I assume, for Maf, that PK in his current status has some ability or has made some play that is destructive to their chances.

I assume it's one of those zing knows all, sees all, kinda things. I mean PK's in our qt. We know he does nefarious deeds behind our back, we know this and tolerate it. But perhaps his cult has grown out of bounds or some such.

Zinger knows all and it's mildly infuriating when he sips tea at us.

But anyway. How does one kill SMS 14 times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom