• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
we literally have outed threats just lurking here and you say you don't have any better options? (:

Not when it comes to KoD, I don't. When he gets an idea in his head it's almost impossible to change his mind. Even more so when he starts roleplaying, which he seems to be doing now.

65 hours max. Could end early if someone tries to save you again.

However, since they tipped their hand, I'm afraid your fate is sealed.

Look, I tracked Ex and found he's not a threat, mechanically.

If you have this unlimited power, couldn't you banish Funnier to the shadow realm? He seems to be scum and seems to be close to invincible, so this would seem like the prime opportunity.

Look, I tracked Ex and found he's not a threat, mechanically.

If you have this unlimited power, couldn't you banish Funnier to the shadow realm? He seems to be scum and seems to be close to invincible, so this would seem like the prime opportunity.

:eyes:

Something about "I tracked him and he's not a threat" sounds sketchy as heck. I know your role is kinda weird like that but I thought it was only people tracking YOU...

As opposed to ex whose worst crime is consorting (see also: Minish, and technically me and True Spidey Silver if you want to get down to setting up the trial), isn't himself a Threat, and might turn into one on death?

Something about "I tracked him and he's not a threat" sounds sketchy as heck. I know your role is kinda weird like that but I thought it was only people tracking YOU...
When I track YOU, I get a cop result (Threat to the Town or Not)
When YOU track ME I only get to know your name. Player name, not role name.
Either way, I may send my Role PM along.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
funnier is much less of a threat than we all think lmfao
you can probably track him later and see he can stop being treated as a threat and win with town

No, he can track someone and get a threat check on them in the process
He doesn't get to know anything about the people tracking him other than giving them his role PM

Ex was literally the first player I tracked, N1. I cleared him then. It's possible he's been culted but then the Cult Leader should be the priority removal.

I'm not too worried about CL's Immortality, CL tends to BS this kind of thing so I bet he can only do it once or such, and he's mind controlling folks into not trying it again.

Also, yes, Funnier is a self admitted threat to the town that must be dealt with.

Ex may not be a "threat to the town" per your mechanical info, but his actions along with Cin Min have all but condemned him.

Literally, since I'm Daredevil. But that means I've got sight better than you jokers with working eyes. I can hear someone's heartbeat to know if they're lying, and crap like that.

If you mean more metaphorically, please explain how the threat of Ex is greater than the threat of any of the scummy ringleaders that appear to exist right now. I'd like to hear your reasoning in concise detail.

Man I don't know what is going on in thread but KoD is laughing in discord because he said somebody tried to end day early to save their bacon? KoD's kills are coming at EoD, so speeding up deadline doesn't do anything but reduce the time town has to talk right now. That's a very pro scum move right there. Now I'm going back to work so y'all chill your horses until I got time to catch up and bend Rubik's ear.

Because my concern is that we can deal with Ex manually. Minish too, if necessary, since even my "not a Threat" result called minish out for playing like scum. I'm very concerned, though, that we might NOT be able to deal with Funnier manually. He's been let grow longer than he should have. As per yesterday's logs, a voteblock alone no longer gets us the lynch. Now might be our only chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom