• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
Either way, Fred is running around and so is Funnier. We're better off pushing their lynches. Funnier more so since, despite the thoughts that he may be compatible with town, he has already failed to achieve his win con (get Silver to plead guilty at the trial). If you are going to assume he'll sit idly by and not screw with some people, then I'll tell you that is a dangerous assumption to make. Especially since we don't know the extent of his powers.
You would probably mess with the game. But I don't think it follows that others would have the same conduct.

In any case, "might mess with things" is less consequential than "known to be a real threat."

@Skystone: Context matters.
It was an effectively public forum. They knew that some of the observers weren't scum.

It doesn't matter that it was "public" (in the sense that you have to rely on those people who were there).

Like I said, context matters. You were not there. You did not get to see how each person reacted to the circumstances. I did.

Not only that, but there is still the matter of if Poy can kill, as you seem to believe, then why didn't he kill N1?

As to Funnier, yeah, he is a threat potentially to the person who snubbed him. Granted you may not care about Spider-Man winning, but I do. You may not care about me winning, but I do. Threat-wise, Poy isn't a threat as much as CL is outside of being outed scum. Funnier, on the other hand, is a threat that could have dire consequences to being able to stick around. After all, he can no longer win (or, maybe though it was never really brought up, things changed for him).

If you want to pursue a lame horse, fine. Not like I can force you to.

Whoops didn't mean to hold up discussion (looks like you found stuff to do anyway though!), night was boring and I had a busy weekend.

Why did you try to kill me, Fred?

For funsies, you know I can't help myself with you.

Also its a joke ability. Doesn't actually kill you. Would be more fun if I could have had more fun with it before claiming it, but that's life in this game.

@Freddeh, talk to me brah. What's your end game. Your motivation. And can you fake a spider man? If so is it a day ability? If so will it help you achieve your ends? Don't shut me out, open up.

I'm afraid we may be on opposite sides of this. Spidey isn't the good guy you think he is (heck, he isn't even WHO you (or he) thinks he is), but you seem to be aligned with him, so *shrug*. Also <3 you, see above for gift explanation.

For how I got roleblocked, I tried to track Freddeh. My normal immunity to Roleblock doesn't seem to cover his reflexive blocking.

I mean, I'm untrackable, so unless you have an ability like Dusky's, it won't work.

Because of the bolded part I feel it's best I speak up now in case Freddeh knows who targets him.

I tracked Freddeh last night - with a special ability that lets me sneak up on people who can't normally be tracked. He targeted Jay (aka Numbers for the ZDers). There should be a picture of the two in the next Bugle unless that part got blocked.

Nice, like I said above, I'm mostly just messing with Numbers and KoD for the luls, I didn't really do anything last night or night 1 for that matter.

Any more questions?

Can we start killing Spideys yet?

@Poyzin anything you can do I can do better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom