• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I got a 69% rumor mill that seemed to suggest there are 4 obtainable roles that couldn't be gotten from the original roll of the game. The game was for 24-30 players but apparently 34 roles were created for it.

Also wanna wait on @Spiritual Mask Salesman to confirm something because I have some info if he does.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
We are trying to wrap our heads around who is what color. in all this commotion we cant really tell. all we know is we hunger, and we must feed.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I got a 69% rumor mill that seemed to suggest there are 4 obtainable roles that couldn't be gotten from the original roll of the game. The game was for 24-30 players but apparently 34 roles were created for it.

Also wanna wait on @Spiritual Mask Salesman to confirm something because I have some info if he does.

Those are probably the hand picked roles. Such that you can't random into them.

We should utilize PK tonight to verify if the tevish PM is real.

Also tevish should probably target Minish so we can at least say we are crossing our t's, ya know?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Those are probably the hand picked roles. Such that you can't random into them.

We should utilize PK tonight to verify if the tevish PM is real.

Also tevish should probably target Minish so we can at least say we are crossing our t's, ya know?

Sorry that was probably my wording from trying to paraphrase. It didn't exactly say they were unobtainable upon the roll of the game. It seemed to suggest you could somehow obtain them during the game. Though you could be right seeing as the rumor mills probably have some mistruth to them.

I was thinking more like how funnier was Rubik but was able to become Traveller.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Sorry that was probably my wording from trying to paraphrase. It didn't exactly say they were unobtainable upon the roll of the game. It seemed to suggest you could somehow obtain them during the game. Though you could be right seeing as the rumor mills probably have some mistruth to them.

I was thinking more like how funnier was Rubik but was able to become Traveller.

I'm picking up what you're putting down. Although from a design standpoint I don't think I'd call funnier one of them since, by design, he is aimed at becoming traveller. KoD's scarlet Kaine might be a better example. Under that same vein I'd submit Rag's is another. Costumeless Parker as well perhaps. Curt Conners is probably the fourth.

We need to focus down Funnier with a coordinated effort to make sure he isn't a threat anymore.

To that end, we need to pile votes on.

Let's get this train going. Get on board Tevish. You're needed.

Vote: Funnier

And to reiterate, the mafia, as far as what was talked about in the trial, doesn't have access to a factional kill. Neither CL nor Poy can kill (as far as what they claimed -- Poy was more upfront with their stuff than CL was, but eh). It should be a trivial matter to coordinate against them.

I'm sure if Fred is willing to be up front about what his intentions are, we'd appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom