• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So uh

Hi

I don't really have anything to add at this very second but I can say that I saw someone day earlier that MJ was likely spider-aligned, which is in fact not the case.

I also saw earlier speculation that MJ might have to die in order for the real spidey to die. I can potentially try to make that happen, but can somebody explain to me the possible ramifications if that were to occur?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Bear in mind that I just skimmed the last 20 pages or so in roughly 30 minutes so there's a lot I missed.

I am intrigued by the notion that funnier may have culled Minish. She is probably one of the first players I could see him cutting.

But how much sense does that actually make? I thought multiple people had confirmed the existence of the trial? That also seems like a huge lie to come up with.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Anyway, chances are I'm probably going to be exiled if the trial goes the way I think it will. KoD, as he has continued doing through the whole game, will likely want to lynch Minish or me after the trial. We got into an argument recently after he made a comment that hinted like he was going to kill Minish or something and naturally I got mad because that's a stupid idea for the town, and he'll probably try to use that as leverage against her while I'm exiled.

I also saw earlier speculation that MJ might have to die in order for the real spidey to die. I can potentially try to make that happen, but can somebody explain to me the possible ramifications if that were to occur?
Once he was confirmed true and got his role altered, Spider-Man claimed to me that he was "Unkillable" (and Unexileable) as long as Mary Jane was alive.

That's all I know. Any other ramifications of MJ's death other than turning off Spidey's "Unkillable" ability are unknown to me.

Night has another 15 hours, but I can end the Night early if the 5 people who still have Night actions open submit theirs...

The people in the Trial courtroom are all very anxious for this Night to end and would like y'all in the game thread to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom