• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
Well. toss my theory out of the window. You know you can unvote at a later time depending on if you change your mind on someone and vote someone else. right?
I cannot. It's a one-time use item so it gets discarded immediately. I confirmed with Zinger yesterday.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
Just to be clear, I still don't have a normal vote, that's why I am considering using this. It will only be 1 vote total from me.

not with the skill vote, apparently
I'm a bit confused by this...

I cannot. It's a one-time use item so it gets discarded immediately. I confirmed with Zinger yesterday.
So, I'm assuming that otherwise your votes would be null?

Geez. this entire game has had my head spinning right round friends, right round. Like a record friends, right 'round, 'round r'round 'round...

Asfinyti

aka amber
i rumour milled as well, it returned something essentially along the lines of 'as long as mary-jane is alive, (the true) spider-man will never give up'
im interpreting this as 'as long as the mary-jane role is still alive, the spider-man role cannot be taken out of the game'
whether or not this is true and whether or not this interpretation is correct remains to be seen, but it might be useful to someone

it also implied that (the real) spider-man is fairly integral to a town victory by stating that without him town's chances aren't great
this might be even less reliable, but at this point who knows

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Rumor mill paraphrase: The game is heavily stacked against Town, but also heavily stacked in Town's favor. It is both fair and unfair to the good guys. As alignments change and characters leave the active pool things can go from the delicate balance of fair/unfair to overwhelmingly unfair quite quickly.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Rumor mill paraphrase: The game is heavily stacked against Town, but also heavily stacked in Town's favor. It is both fair and unfair to the good guys. As alignments change and characters leave the active pool things can go from the delicate balance of fair/unfair to overwhelmingly unfair quite quickly.
so it basically said the game is swingy?
I feel like this only adds more cred to the trial thing if anyone was still skeptical

Hm, seems people have decided that I'm actually a threat. Take a look at who is voting me because there are surely the actual threats in there.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hm, seems people have decided that I'm actually a threat. Take a look at who is voting me because there are surely the actual threats in there.

OMGUS doesn't really help here. We know next to nothing about you except you're the Green Goblin (which has its own faction) and we apparently can't target you to find out any information.

It seems I have to defend myself, who is the scummiest looking of my voters hmmmmmm

Rag: Just looking for an easy lynch to avoid a no lynch, fair enough Rag you can still be cool.
funnier: Been sketchy for a while, so of course hops on the easy wagon.
Exlight: iirc has seemed helpful but also jumped on the wagon fast.
Killjoy: All over the friggin place, how about you just sit down and take a break the rest of the day hm? Also don't like how much poking into others abilities hes doing wrt Dusky especially.
Minish: Interesting, I'm still not 100% on how to feel about the claims on whats happening wrt min and the jackal, but it seems important enough to leave alone.

It is my opinion that there's more going on here and at least 1 or 2 of these people are trying to keep the heat on other people as opposed to it being found out about themselves. The most likely candidates for this are Rag and Exlight imo, just based off of paranoia over anything. Probably don't need to do anything about it now, so fair enough, buuuuuuut.

I think I'll just play defense, while I work on analyzing the rest of the game. No one voting me really feels like a good target to lynch for various reasons, so mostly harmless fun it is!

i rumour milled as well, it returned something essentially along the lines of 'as long as mary-jane is alive, (the true) spider-man will never give up'
im interpreting this as 'as long as the mary-jane role is still alive, the spider-man role cannot be taken out of the game'
whether or not this is true and whether or not this interpretation is correct remains to be seen, but it might be useful to someone

it also implied that (the real) spider-man is fairly integral to a town victory by stating that without him town's chances aren't great
this might be even less reliable, but at this point who knows

According to what Silver claimed to me, he is death-proof as long as Mary Jane is alive. This is the weakness that I promised to state if we had trouble getting rid of him. He also thought he was unable to be exiled, but that isn't quite the case, at least where the Trial conditions are in place.

A valid move today, then, might be to have MJ take a death so that Spider-Man becomes vulnerable, but I'm not sure he's lynch-proof rather than just bullet-proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom