• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
I'm fine with giving PK a chance. If he's a threat and the trial ends the way it's portrayed here, then he'll be exiled anyway. And if not, we probably have bigger issues....

I can use a one-time vote today if necessary. However, I can't switch it once it's cast, so I will do it as late as possible. My preference is still funnier, but that's apparently not going to happen... so then SMS (I agree with the Scarlet Spider he's the most likely resurrecting-guy)

I'm fine with giving PK a chance. If he's a threat and the trial ends the way it's portrayed here, then he'll be exiled anyway. And if not, we probably have bigger issues....

I can use a one-time vote today if necessary. However, I can't switch it once it's cast, so I will do it as late as possible. My preference is still funnier, but that's apparently not going to happen... so then SMS (I agree with the Scarlet Spider he's the most likely resurrecting-guy)
I strongly agree with Dusky on this. If PK really is a threat, I feel it's wisest to cast a vote on someone else who's showing strong signs of being scum. Even if I'm one such target then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom