• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
Just look at how the modvote on him didn't work. I'll let him claim himself if he wishes to, but that points to what he claimed to me being true.
That's an interesting point, but it's also a little bit sticky in the sense that a modvote is a modvote and Zinger can presumably force it to apply regardless of a character's ability

I mean, if Funnier is immune to modvotes, he should just post the relevant parts of his role PM verbatim, eat the 5-6 modvotes that's probably worth, and stroll onto victory.

(Funnier, please don't do that.)

Town only got those 3 scum because they were outed to town. So I don't really think this game is that easy. CL was put into exile by someone who no longer has exiling powers and PK was resurrected. So that's two scum that we tried to take down and couldn't
True, but SMS sided with you and the scum didn't much defend themself, and Poyzin got night-killed by KoD. Had they been more invested in the game, they probably could have gotten SMS lynched first, for instance, in which case he probably flips scum and they're vindicated. In other words, I think that was harder than it turned out. You just made your case well, and they did not.

We can almost guarantee some of the Spiderman clones have chosen the mafia path.
In a vacuum, it's likely. When nobody is dying, it is much less so.

Get me back up to speed, how are you confirmed? Anyway, if you are confirmed, yeah I'll give you the cure.
Tevish can determine whether someone is a threat to town by tracking them. He tracked me at last and posted earlier saying that I'm not a threat.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I feel like modvotes do work on funnier
iirc Zinger had a change of heart and considered the too much questioning fine after some rethinking
funnier did have a vote placed on him for a while, as for the “I don’t remember removing it!” that’s prolly referencing it wasn’t formally unvoted in-thread maybe

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I feel like modvotes do work on funnier
iirc Zinger had a change of heart and considered the too much questioning fine after some rethinking
funnier did have a vote placed on him for a while, as for the “I don’t remember removing it!” that’s prolly referencing it wasn’t formally unvoted in-thread maybe

Or...funnier told me his ability and applied it to the vote and proved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom