• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
I would like to try to lynch funnier as well. We should at least try to help spiderman. He, said it's hard but not impossible. We have enough time to try a second lynch if it doesn't work.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
I did block him n1 at least.
Yes.. But that leaves N2, still.

It's out in the open. Not too hard to find with just a bit of paying attention.
Switching the burden of proof is kind of a cop-out. Obviously, I have read this thread, and I have done so with more than a modicum of care, so the fact that I'm actually asking you this question suggests that I did not find any adequate proof. I'd be overjoyed to have this oversight repaired if I overlooked something.

Otherwise, I'm inclined to believe that the "proof" is the normal mafia hearsay of claims and counter-claims, which we must regard with care.

Well seeing as bad guys still keep resurrecting and they may have ways out of exile it's not very inspiring for a town win. Especially considering you have a bunch of Spidey clones flipping sides on us. So we're likely dealing with a lot of threats. Even you, yourself said you're 3rd party which means you don't have to side with town likely. It seems there are very few 100% town.
Town has, so far, essentially performed optimally. 3 dead scum in 3 known kills. If Zinger created even a marginally playable game, you're almost certainly still safe. (And that is assuming no additional threat from the unverified and messianic claims of the guy whose ploy is threatening to bring the scum back).

I've been lost for 13 years now. I'm at the point where I don't even know which way is up anymore. Plus, the way this entire game is set up ain't even helpng.
This should get you on your feet. I recommend taking your own notes, because according to some people
it does not [help], Evil guy
you can't trust mine:

Minish: Gwen Stacey
Rubik: Staff member of the Daily Bugle
Funnier: Judas Traveler
Silverfish: Spiderman (Blue, the real one) [In trial]
Doc: Dr Seward Trainer [ded]
Freddeh: Norman Osborn
Poyzin: Spider-Carnage [ded]
Captin Lunch: Spidercide [exiled]

SMS: Jackal
Sun Fan: Venom (Black) [exiled]
Tevish: Daredevil
PK: Scrier
KoD: Scarlet Spider (Kaine) [In trial]
Numbers: Scarlet Spider (Ben reilly)

Players we don't know roles for:

ExLight
Asfinyti
Spirit
Aaarrrgh
Mellow
Ragnarokio
Hapi
Skystone
DuskyBlue
Killjoy

Roles that have been hinted at, but not attached to a player:

Peter Parker
J Jonah Jameson
Mary Jane
Spiderman (Purple, red, green, plain, and gold)
Rose

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Sunfan is venom? where did that come from?

Skystone

I, Chocobo
None of the Spider-Man stuff from today is legitimate. Someone was faking at least most of the colors.

For instance, I already called out purple.

Players we don't know roles for:

ExLight
Asfinyti
Spirit
Aaarrrgh
Mellow
Ragnarokio
Hapi
Skystone
DuskyBlue
Killjoy

Roles that have been hinted at, but not attached to a player:

Peter Parker
J Jonah Jameson
Mary Jane
Spiderman (Purple, red, green, plain, and gold)
Rose
Skystone and I believe Dusky, Asfinyti, and Killjou have claimed a variety of spider-clone roles.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I would like to apologize to whichever Spider left a draft which I may have removed forever.

The green posts which happened a few pages back were not made by me.

I have not yet fulfilled my motivation, and I would like to hear more details from those who have on exactly what happened when they did. Mostly to see if it is the same each time or if we get different options depending on our roles.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Correction, ALL the threats.

Further correction, they aren't banished from the game. Per both Funnier and SMS, they are simply placed into exile. So any threat that does have a way to come back from Exile will still be free to do so. Better regroup and get your stories straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom