• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Can you be a pal and confirm what I said about the trial
I have to go to work but the summerized specifics are if spiderman pleads guilty they do become the last threat to town and all other threats to town are exiled from the game automatically. If they plead not guility all dead threats to town are revived. Funnier and KoD both have reasons to want the trial to go a specific way. KoD's wincon is supposedly based on spiderman achieving their wincon. Funnier's is to get Spiderman to plead guilty.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I actually forgot about KoD's counter. But it was moreso to get PK lynched and also stop him from potentially messing with me/funnier during the night. But either way that's not a half truth because I didn't even claim anything related to that and of course I'm not gonna out all of my actions taken. Especially seeing as KoD was exiled anyways so it didn't matter.

Second of all, I lost my ability to chat with the Jackal d1 so I couldn't have schemed that. And unlike Ex I do believe there is someone else accessing the account right now.

So in order to lynch PK you voted KoD and then used an ability that prevented KoD from being able to vote PK. Seems legit. And because you didn't want KoD messing with you and funnier you forced KoD into having to target you with any abilities. Also seems legit.

I'm so glad that the two people who might be colluding behind towns back have both stated they aren't colluding behind towns back with no verification to that what so ever. That's a load off.

@Rag, at the induction of a second jackal disambiguation is essential. Considering Minish just stated she believes there to be a second Jackal, why should we not question her intent under a changed game state?

@SMS, are you sure it was you and you aren't a clone? I mean OP says the only lies in role PMs are things your character believes to be true. Seems to me you very well could be a clone. Also since I've drawn you out into the open now, why didn't you immediately cure Min at the start of the game?

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
I have to go to work but the summerized specifics are if spiderman pleads guilty they do become the last threat to town and all other threats to town are exiled from the game automatically. If they plead not guility all dead threats to town are revived. Funnier and KoD both have reasons to want the trial to go a specific way. KoD's wincon is supposedly based on spiderman achieving their wincon. Funnier's is to get Spiderman to plead guilty.
So.... just Poy? Everyone else already go resurrected anyway.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
So in order to lynch PK you voted KoD and then used an ability that prevented KoD from being able to vote PK. Seems legit. And because you didn't want KoD messing with you and funnier you forced KoD into having to target you with any abilities. Also seems legit.

Yeah...I just said in the post you quoted that I forgot about the counter vote. Wasn't planning to lock him to me.

And KoD didn't seem likely to vote PK. Didn't want him on a counterwagon that got lynched instead.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
We weren't able to learn anything about Freddeh's wincon because of a roleblock.
more like a rolestopper it seems
which is weird

I don’t think we’re in the same page here

I’m saying the second wave of posts in the Jackal account, in which SMS said to not have posted, were probably made by the Jackal

The first post was clearly SMS, but the latter ones had different writing pattern and knew some in-depth mechanics like what happened to the Spidermen that discovered to be clones, which I find unlikely to be in the Jackal role PM.

That's a really dangerous assumption to make, Exlight. There's also no indication that it could be true. It seems far more likely that there is an autonomous Jackal clone, considering everything else we know of the game. If Zinger wanted more activity from the Jackal account, he presumably would have poked SMS in some manner before just highjacking the account.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

IM BACK MOTHER****ERS

STORMS MOTHERF&$KIN LIST OF EPIC PROPORTIONS

#LLESI
Minish
SexKnight
Rubik
Asfinyti
funnier6
Ouch
MEZLO
Freddeh
Rag
SMS
Hapi
Tevish Szat
PK-Scrier BrotherHood
Skystone

Duskyblue
Killjoy
Captan Lunch-Spidercide
Silverfish

KoD
Sun
Doc-Doc Seward

Poyzin-SpiderCarnage(Currently dead but ****)

to be honest i got to page 40 and I gave up, just like My Internet did. i'm tethering from my phone right now... If I was going to Put my vote on anyone right now, I guess

VOTE: Ashanti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom