• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote, Vote: PK

Skystone

I, Chocobo
Vote: PK

That vote-removal shenanigan certainly intrigues. If PK is truly self-aligned without a cult component, then nobody (probably) ought to want to preserve him, so that speaks for the cult possibility. Otherwise, either we have some scum ploy to pile extra votes onto PK in order to create a backlash that guarantees a majority (which seems unlikely), or...somebody is trolling?

The thing that really bothers me is the fact that this happened before Zinger posted the vote count.

If PK is truly self-aligned without a cult component, then nobody (probably) ought to want to preserve him
I feel this is a bit disingenuous. I don't have the foggiest clue who helped me out, but I'd be willing to help them back if they want to call in a favor. :)

Surely it's to your advantage to have a self-aligned player that wants to help you?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
scarlet spider is the obvious candidate i think
Are you aware that I can’t see your alignment wincon abilities motivation etc yet?

he runs the newspaper

Skystone

I, Chocobo
I feel this is a bit disingenuous. I don't have the foggiest clue who helped me out, but I'd be willing to help them back if they want to call in a favor. :)
First off, helping you in secret like that is inherently scummy, and liable to get your helper lynched. Moreover, if, as others have suggested, you plus the Traveler guy equals cult, then the player with that role would happily help you out in secret.

But there's not exactly a ton of motivation for a town-aligned player to invest an ability to save you.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
lol whoever removed PK's votes signed his death warrant.

Vote: Paranoid King

Contrary to how I've felt thus far, I don't really see anybody blatantly removing PK's votes like that unless their his scumbud. Also he ATE'd hard and I find ATE of that manner is rarely pro-town.

lol whoever removed PK's votes signed his death warrant.

Vote: Paranoid King

Contrary to how I've felt thus far, I don't really see anybody blatantly removing PK's votes like that unless their his scumbud. Also he ATE'd hard and I find ATE of that manner is rarely pro-town.
I kinda thought it wasn't the worst (but not that townie)
but then I remembered I don't care

Ragnarokio

woops didn't realize i posted that, it was part of a message i thought i'd deleted.

but basically it was because the scarlet spider advocated lynching funnier or SMS shortly before the votecount came up. Its far from conclusive in reality.

Ragnarokio

Paranoid King (9): ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman Funnier Minish Rag Sky Argh Sunfan Tristan

assuming PK has normal threshhold and there is no more voting shenanigans (potentially unlikely) we still need 3 more votes in order to avoid no-lynching today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom