• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm extremely annoyed, and my motivation is extremely low. I truly feel as though I have been punished for playing the game.
I dont think I have it in me to care whether town or mafia or a cult wins any longer
Might just exile

Okay, so apparently the spiders are not abiding by the color code honor system right now. True Blue Spidey (how I will refer to the Spider-Man I have a discord with) can have their posts confirmed by me and those of imposters denied. Though since I have kinda sporadic hours myself it could take time at times.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
You say 'had'. Interesting. But my question is, is it compatible with NOT determining it. Could you have gone into exile before resolving it and win? As that's what Tevish is asking the spidermen to do.
Wasn't a slip. I in fact no longer can. Clone life is hard.

I re-read my PM to be sure, but the original win condition if you believe yourself to be clone is (as has mostly already been revealed), a) correctly guess you're a clone, b) survive. So being exiled at the end of the game probably meets those criteria. Doesn't say that the guess has to be a logically motivated one.

Listen to tsinger
He is telling the truth 100%
Dont know what's going on. I know the PM I looked at was real for 100% certainty. Anyone saying otherwise is full of ****.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Based on what i know about spidermen, My impression is that much of the debate here centers around how "discerning your identity beyond a reasonable doubt" or however it was worded works. I initially took this to mean mechanically figuring out whether or not you are the real spiderman (ie: by seeing daredevil's role PM and then knowing that daredevil affected you in a way that would only be possible if you were the real spiderman). We've now gotten claims that this is not true, and that there are apparently other ways to complete the motivation (ie: just by saying you're sure), or that at the very least, asserting such a thing will result in zinger telling you your motivation has been fulfilled and modifying your role in accordance.

Either multiple spidermen (or one really, we wouldn't know) are lying, or the spiderman reoslution mechanic doesn't work the way we imagined it would. In addition, the jackal clone seems to now be basically claiming that the real spiderman has been locked up for 5 years now, which would basically imply its not a player in this game.

Zinger said there weren't any lies in the role PMs, but it seems like the spiderman mystery might be a layer or two more complicated than it appeared at first to be.

Wasn't a slip. I in fact no longer can. Clone life is hard.

I re-read my PM to be sure, but the original win condition if you believe yourself to be clone is (as has mostly already been revealed), a) correctly guess you're a clone, b) survive. So being exiled at the end of the game probably meets those criteria. Doesn't say that the guess has to be a logically motivated one.
Yeah what you say about your OG wincon is what I was hoping would be available to other clones.

I didn't really think about degeneration.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I was going to say I see no reason not to trust the blue spider-man, but now they're messing with the colours which makes this more difficult.

I'm sure that's intentional, but who's doing it (or why) I can't say. All I know is I have no idea what the hell is going on right now.

I wont ruin the surprise, I guess

DO NOT ACHIEVE YOUR MOTIVATION IF YOU ARE A SPIDER CLONE
YOUR FIRST WIN CONDITION IS THE BETTER ONE BEFORE YOU ARE FORCED INTO SOMETHING YOU DONT WANT

I legit think going into exile is my best play. I'll check the game every 12 hours or so to make sure I'm still in exile.

I was black text spidey, and no one ever impersonated me that I saw. I submitted the subway spidey meme to the bugle. I'm sorry I weirded you out Hapi

Pce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom