• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Has Jackal's sig always looked like that, or am I just becoming observant enough to notice it now?

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
What if there is more than one real Spider-Man? Zinger did say the only thing we could trust 100% was our Role PM, and the info about there only being one real Spider-Man wasn't in our Role PM...

Duskyblue

Schiischaib

I had a win condition based on my own my belief about my identity. (If you think you're fake, It was probably consistent with being exiled, but I'd have to check with Zinger to be sure.)
You say 'had'. Interesting. But my question is, is it compatible with NOT determining it. Could you have gone into exile before resolving it and win? As that's what Tevish is asking the spidermen to do.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
What if there is more than one real Spider-Man? Zinger did say the only thing we could trust 100% was our Role PM, and the info about there only being one real Spider-Man wasn't in our Role PM...
Hey, no, not cool. You do not get to steal my colour.

My request for Spiders to exile was based on a possibly poor reading of the Bugle wincon suggesting that before getting the "may change abilities and win-con" motivation, a Spider man who was a clone and had registered that they correctly believe themselves to be a clone (not claiming their motivation that they ARE a clone) would win as a survivor.

If that's not accurate, then the request to exile is moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom