• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
Anyway, full disclosure of my mindset this game, since I could cast away my mafia alignment, I decided instantly that my best bet would be to work with town, there is potentially some other faction or factions of anti-town players in the game, but I figured we'd get info on that as the game goes on, so my outing of the Mafia team is probably small in comparison to the grand scheme of things, but it's at least a start to prevent mislynches.

I also figured getting rid of my mafia alignment would probably be the easiest play for me, looking back, idk if it was the optimal play with my role, maybe I would have been better off just sticking with my mafia alignment? What's done is done though.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
Oh yeah at the End of Day 1 Tristan asked is I'm considered a threat to town. Since I am both Mafia and Town, but won't fully cast away my Mafia alignment until I complete my motivation, I'm pretty sure if I get cop checked or whatever I'll just pop up as Mafia only, I am considered a threat to town until the time comes that I meet my motivation.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Oh yeah at the End of Day 1 Tristan asked is I'm considered a threat to town. Since I am both Mafia and Town, but won't fully cast away my Mafia alignment until I complete my motivation, I'm pretty sure if I get cop checked or whatever I'll just pop up as Mafia only, I am considered a threat to town until the time comes that I meet my motivation.
Feel free to give as much info as you can if you think it'll put you in a more positive light when our story on you runs.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
Feel free to give as much info as you can if you think it'll put you in a more positive light when our story on you runs.
Oof, well if your story on me is negative, like claiming my motivation isn't what I have said, I'm going to have to say it's BS. Besides, I think my actions make it clear that I don't have intentions to have a functioning Mafia team in the long run because I've chosen to get my motivation and not be Mafia.

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
Anyway, full disclosure of my mindset this game, since I could cast away my mafia alignment, I decided instantly that my best bet would be to work with town, there is potentially some other faction or factions of anti-town players in the game, but I figured we'd get info on that as the game goes on, so my outing of the Mafia team is probably small in comparison to the grand scheme of things, but it's at least a start to prevent mislynches.

I also figured getting rid of my mafia alignment would probably be the easiest play for me, looking back, idk if it was the optimal play with my role, maybe I would have been better off just sticking with my mafia alignment? What's done is done though.
I called it. I had a feeling he was mafia. But, since he claims to 'supposedly', I use that loosely, have a motivation that could swap his alignment, I'm willing to avoid voting for him for the time being. Though SMS:

Fry squint.png :D

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Oof, well if your story on me is negative, like claiming my motivation isn't what I have said, I'm going to have to say it's BS. Besides, I think my actions make it clear that I don't have intentions to have a functioning Mafia team in the long run because I've chosen to get my motivation and not be Mafia.
Honestly this kinda sounds like you're expecting it to be negative. There would be no reason to say this otherwise, not really.

The only action you've proven to do so far is out one mafia member who was immediately resurrected, then claimed to have a resurrector ability. That's the only things we know you've done. So your actions make nothing clear whatsoever.

Is it possible this is all just a coincidence? Absolutely. But there's so much going on, I'm sure there are lies between you, Minish, and PK, and tbh I feel like all three of you have told them to some extent, or at least not told entire truths.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
Honestly this kinda sounds like you're expecting it to be negative. There would be no reason to say this otherwise, not really.

The only action you've proven to do so far is out one mafia member who was immediately resurrected, then claimed to have a resurrector ability. That's the only things we know you've done. So your actions make nothing clear whatsoever.

Is it possible this is all just a coincidence? Absolutely. But there's so much going on, I'm sure there are lies between you, Minish, and PK, and tbh I feel like all three of you have told them to some extent, or at least not told entire truths.
You forget I told Minish Poy was a Mafia member too, and he flipped mafia. My actions are clear that I'm helping to elimate the Mafia.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
ok, but like
we don't know that so we can't really give you a ton of credit there
and I know that you know that this is not us being unfair here
Yeah it's fine for there to be doubt and all, it'd be weird if there wasn't.

Though Ex asked me to do like one of his old posts during D1 to confirm if Minish knew the whole Mafia team, he can confirm that I did like one his old posts immedietly after I saw that post of his. Minish then marked all the Mafiosos in a post from D1 that Ex pointed out earlier this phase. So that's your proof I did out the whole team to her D1.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I trust Min and SMS more than I trust PK but that's just me. Min and SMS gave info that directly led to the mafia being outed and killed the fact that CL rezzed isn't really surprising in this game or all that conclusive that SMS was the reason why.

Like my abilities make a lynch on me pretty ineffective its less surprising to me that a lynch got rezzed and SMS was unaware of that possibility than that SMS rezzed the person they told us to lynch and thought that wouldn't look weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom