• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
I dunno why this largely got ignored but I must say I'm deeply concerned by my mention here as only a select few players actually know who I am.
Are you saying you were at Subway? If so, I would take it that spiderman wanted you to know who he is? :shrugs:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Additionally, if there are any spider-aligned players here who promise to vote for SMS, please say so now. I can strengthen you (double the value of your vote) if you do so, which I suppose makes up for my lack of a vote for the first couple irl days of the day.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Fwiw, the Jackal told me differing things. And did so willingly, without really any pressing. So why would someone who he thought was part of the mafia team have to press him for answers?

I find it a little suspicious that I blocked PK last night and there was no mafia kill but they're claiming to not be mafia aligned.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
Killing SMS as soon as possible seems prudent given this recent information. We can go back to killing the mafia afterward. I feel bad for the clones, but I also think SMS should be roleblocked, given how scary his role appears to be.
Agreed. (But I cannot vote)
Do we (someone with story knowledge) know if all clones would degenerate, or only certain ones? I think someone mentioned they were a first 'batch'?

You said SMS sees the roles of people who got roleblocked. Roleblocked by him, by Poy/his team, or everyone? Asking for a friend. ;)
I'm not sure. He was a bit vague on the wording.

And if you're claiming to not be a threat to town, PK, then I'd like as much of a fullclaim right now as you're willing to give, including flavour, wincon, motivation, abilities, etc. The whole 9 yards. The less you give now the less willing I'll be to trust you down the road if you decide to delay your claim.
I can grant someone with the ability to ask one yes or no question of the GM and be given a truthful answer.
I can target someone and see who they targeted and who targeted them
I gain a free rumor mill every day
I have an item that allows me to make a single kill

Fwiw, the Jackal told me differing things. And did so willingly, without really any pressing. So why would someone who he thought was part of the mafia team have to press him for answers?

I find it a little suspicious that I blocked PK last night and there was no mafia kill but they're claiming to not be mafia aligned.
Carnage has a kill. Not sure if the Jackal does, too. He might have not used it.

Oh, and before I forget:

Vote: The Jackal

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

I don't believe anyone would admit, to you or anybody else, that they have the power to resurrect dead mafia members. I know that's something I would keep to myself, regardless of how much I trusted the person I was talking to.

PK could certainly be lying. Honestly there's a lot of WIFOM being created here. But if there's even a shred of a chance PK is telling the truth, keeping SMS alive would be a really bad idea.

Do you still have role related reasons to keep SMS alive? I thought you had been cured?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

SMS would have told you and his goons different things because he wanted different things from each of you, presumably. He could easily have lied to one of you or the other or withhold information from one or the other.

the mafia NK could easily be tied to a single individual rather than been available as a faction action. CL could easily have been the only member of the mafia with a kill, or poy/PK could have wanted to do something else rather than kill. I don't trust PK to be telling the full truth though, and I'll still probably lynch him unless there's a good reason not to. I think its more prudent to lynch SMS right now though.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm not sure. He was a bit vague on the wording.

I can grant someone with the ability to ask one yes or no question of the GM and be given a truthful answer.
I can target someone and see who they targeted and who targeted them
I gain a free rumor mill every day
I have an item that allows me to make a single kill

Carnage has a kill. Not sure if the Jackal does, too. He might have not used it.

Oh, and before I forget:

Vote: The Jackal
I don't think we can lynch special accounts, fyi.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I’d rather kill PK since SMS already showed concrete evidence of being willing to cooperate

given that i have greater reason to believe delaying SMS' death even slightly could have deadly consequences than i do to believe delaying PK's death will have a similar effect, I think that lynching SMS first is the better play. It doesn't have to be one or the other though. We can still kill both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom