• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
I was in their thread, so they thought I was on their team. They'll probably try to kill me now, so that their thread is safe to strategize in again, but until then, they thought I was working with them.
But you said you're partitioned, and that the others (Poyzin and CL) don't communicate with you anyway. Can't they still do that?

Well, this is a lot of new info to deal with. Paranoid King, would you mind telling us your actual alignment? The way you've been dancing around that makes me think you could be something worse than mafia (cult, for instance).

In other news, Spider-carnage role-blocks and adds extra votes everyone he votes in red. He asked me if I would betray him and I had to lie... Sorry, Poy :err:

But you said you're partitioned, and that the others (Poyzin and CL) don't communicate with you anyway. Can't they still do that?
In one partition is Me, Poy, CL, and SMS (Labeled other pawns)
In another partition is presumably SMS and Minish.
I don't know if there are any other partitions.

Well, this is a lot of new info to deal with. Paranoid King, would you mind telling us your actual alignment? The way you've been dancing around that makes me think you could be something worse than mafia (cult, for instance).
Independent. A lot of my role revolves around finding people I can trust to help me out.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
In one partition is Me, Poy, CL, and SMS (Labeled other pawns)
In another partition is presumably SMS and Minish.
I don't know if there are any other partitions.

Independent. A lot of my role revolves around finding people I can trust to help me out.
Would you mind telling us your wincon and/or motivation? I have a tendency to not trust indeps in pretty much any scenario, but given the nature of this game and how much you've outed about your role and been generally helpful over the past few pages, any further info that can help to gain trust would be nice.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
this is the kind of juice i was looking for thanks PK

Unvote, Vote: SMS

i'm tentatively fine believing PK's implied claim that he's a self-aligned mafia infiltrator. (i don't think he outright said self but i can't imagine why he wouldn't say town if that was the case). He's still a threat in my eyes whether he's actually mafia or not. SMS seems like a much more immediate threat though because i do believe he claimed all those things (its also possible PK is just good at telling convincing lies). This also makes minish look much worse, but that's better pursued later.

Killing SMS as soon as possible seems prudent given this recent information. We can go back to killing the mafia afterward. I feel bad for the clones, but I also think SMS should be roleblocked, given how scary his role appears to be.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
For the record, if SMS's role is like PK described, I think I would be fine letting him die before it becomes impossible. Seems like he can really mess a lot of things up and if CL's resurrection is courtesy of him I would like him gone as fast as possible. I need the cure myself, but all I need it for is to increase my threshold so it's not a huge deal if it's lost.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
And if you're claiming to not be a threat to town, PK, then I'd like as much of a fullclaim right now as you're willing to give, including flavour, wincon, motivation, abilities, etc. The whole 9 yards. The less you give now the less willing I'll be to trust you down the road if you decide to delay your claim.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
In other news, Spider-carnage role-blocks and adds extra votes everyone he votes in red. He asked me if I would betray him and I had to lie... Sorry, Poy :err:
You said SMS sees the roles of people who got roleblocked. Roleblocked by him, by Poy/his team, or everyone? Asking for a friend. ;)

Would you mind telling us your wincon and/or motivation? I have a tendency to not trust indeps in pretty much any scenario, but given the nature of this game and how much you've outed about your role and been generally helpful over the past few pages, any further info that can help to gain trust would be nice.
My Role is Scrier. My win con is to successfully target Judas Traveler with a specific one of my abilities and my motivation is to get him to invite me to his host.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom