• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Hey blue! Glad to see you! I think I mentioned that my character name is a comic book title (not saying which one). I'd that true for your character as well?

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Hey gang! What's shakin'? After Mask Salesman led us to a mafia, I feel more inclined to trust him. I do worry about him still. The game is not meant to be as easy as just following his lead.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Agreed, Black. I get the feeling that there is more that will seem too easy to come. Right now, we wait for night to end and see what spoils it leaves behind.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Yeah, there will definitely be shenanigans at some point.

I also love that there is no way to verify how many of us are on here, because the color thing is 100% honor system. You two could be the same person for all I know, and all three of us could be the same from somebody else's perspective. I live this game.

Yeah, there will definitely be shenanigans at some point.

I also love that there is no way to verify how many of us are on here, because the color thing is 100% honor system. You two could be the same person for all I know, and all three of us could be the same from somebody else's perspective. I live this game.
For the rest of us, you could be just ONE spidey using different colors in order to make the rest of us think there are different spidies using the same account.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Personally, I think the variations in how the other colours post is telling of how many of us there really are.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Some of us Spider-Men do have our own writing styles. That probably does help distinguish us.

I'd find it hilarious if Tevish were conning us all.

I also assume that Original Spider-Man (whoever that ends up being) shouldn't out themselves.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Hey gang! What's shakin'? After Mask Salesman led us to a mafia, I feel more inclined to trust him. I do worry about him still. The game is not meant to be as easy as just following his lead.
It's important to be careful. Mask Salesman's refusal to out the other mafia members is all but a guarantee that he has another angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom