• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Just popping back in to say that it would be really cool if no one else tracked Tevish tonight. That way he can know to pick me for his ability without me having to publicly state my identity.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I read it as Tevish is handing out his role PM to everyone who tracked him tonight, green.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I just said it would be cool. I want expecting you to trust me. This is about me reaching my motivation of knowing if I'm the real Spider-Man or not. After all, that is important info for all of us, but mostly for me. It would be far easier for me to win if I knew for certain that I was a clone (winning is significantly harder if I'm the real deal). So if I misunderstood and everyone can get a piece of the Tevish pie, go ahead. And even if he can only share with a single person, I can't stop y'all from throwing your hat in the ring. I was just being a little selfish. I guess that's not something a Spider-Man is allowed to do, huh?

My ability to hand out my role PM on Track/Tracked is passive. I can and tonight will hand it to absolutely everyone who tracks me. Handing it to you (Green Text Spidey) doesn't stop me from handing it to anyone else, and vise versa.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
By the way, where are my Spider-Bros at? I would guess that your access to this account works like mine (because Zinger has no way of telling who is actually using it), so why am I the only one night-posting here? This could be our chance to talk things through without all the noise of the regular game talk.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Talking amongst ourselves seems like a great idea.

We can assume one of our bros is gone, but which one it is cannot be determined at this time. We know of Purple and Red, and a possible third who never moved past the black stage.

What do you wish to discuss, Green?

By the way, where are my Spider-Bros at? I would guess that your access to this account works like mine (because Zinger has no way of telling who is actually using it), so why am I the only one night-posting here? This could be our chance to talk things through without all the noise of the regular game talk.
I'd guess that maybe they have certain abilities that can only be used by avoiding night chat?. Just theorizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom