• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with a good rivalry. I just want to keep it between the two of us. Messing with him was just a potential bonus!

Will spider-man remain pro-town though? Or is he just using it as a refuge to further his own ends? Silver sure doesn't seem that willing to help hunt for threats.
Hello there, Fred.
Silver is indeed incredibly bad at hunting for threats. In fact, they're one of the worst people you could possibly end up with if you're directly hunting scum. Now if you want someone to puzzle around with and drive you mad, Silver's the one you want. Silver is also incredibly overworked right now, so maybe I should be nicer to him, but we both know he could be doing a bit better. He hasn't even made any rainbows this game, the nerve!
But that doesn't matter right now. What matters right now is that you are inevitably going to be a threat once again, even if I am forced to ignore you right now, and neither of us are okay with that. What matters is that you're trying to slander our good name.
And above all that, what matters is that we get rid of as many threats as humanly possible. You have your targets, I'll keep mine.

Hello there, Fred.
Silver is indeed incredibly bad at hunting for threats. In fact, they're one of the worst people you could possibly end up with if you're directly hunting scum. Now if you want someone to puzzle around with and drive you mad, Silver's the one you want. Silver is also incredibly overworked right now, so maybe I should be nicer to him, but we both know he could be doing a bit better. He hasn't even made any rainbows this game, the nerve!
But that doesn't matter right now. What matters right now is that you are inevitably going to be a threat once again, even if I am forced to ignore you right now, and neither of us are okay with that. What matters is that you're trying to slander our good name.
And above all that, what matters is that we get rid of as many threats as humanly possible. You have your targets, I'll keep mine.

Fair enough, I've enjoyed playing around you so far, but at some point we do have to actually interact.

I would like to note the difference of 'incredibly bad' vs 'not that willing' though. Strawmanning me isn't a super good look either. I also am not a fan of bad excuses, I'm sorry that RL has gotten in the way (heck knows it has for me too), but I too have had long periods of being too busy to keep up myself so that's not really a good excuse.

All that said, if you want to go back to just ignoring each other I'm fine with that as well.

Fair enough, I've enjoyed playing around you so far, but at some point we do have to actually interact.

I would like to note the difference of 'incredibly bad' vs 'not that willing' though. Strawmanning me isn't a super good look either. I also am not a fan of bad excuses, I'm sorry that RL has gotten in the way (heck knows it has for me too), but I too have had long periods of being too busy to keep up myself so that's not really a good excuse.

All that said, if you want to go back to just ignoring each other I'm fine with that as well.
I do believe Silver has attempted to interact with you in the past. Maybe not well mind you, he can be kind of hopeless in that aspect. Not making excuses here Fred, I'm tired of him too.

Am I strawmanning you? That is not my intent. From what I can pull together, you do seem to have goals that are not compatible with mine. I don't think you ignoring me is going to change that for either of us.

Hey KoD, how many people do you get to take out anyway? Like, if it's limited, there are probably bigger targets you can take out than Ex.

But hey, have at. I have no interest in screaming at you to save Ex, assuming that because Ex isn't lynched, we won't end up with a lizard. I would have interest in screaming at you to not kill Ex if we do find that the lizard is going to come in to play though, so let's be 100% sure there is no lizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom