• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asfinyti

aka amber
anyway @arrgh assuming that both you and kod played in asmm2 and remembered how the votes worked then i find it a bit strange that you would make that accusation based on the votes thing

that said you've given some explanation so i probably won't hold it against you but it does seem a bit off to me

also, @zinger am i supposed to be 2 people bc that doesn't seem right

Morning guys, got a bit before I vanish, I see we got our votecount. Wondering who is harboring all the extra/secret votes, and as the character accounts can vote, can each person controlling it possibly cast a different vote? Why is Killjoy pink?

@Arrgh:

You don't get to levelbill intent at me for that game when talking about this game. After all, you hid behind the Green Goblin account as Fred's puppet (more or less). But that's honestly not the point since that game is entirely separate (in terms of our alignments) from this game. What matters is that you have tried to mudsling at me over an ability of mine that would be obvious from the get go whether by being a part of past games or simply reading the rules.

That's entirely on you with the ill intent. Not me. But hey, if you're going to attempt to twist things to make me look negative, then you do deserve to have a bonus vote on you for how scummy you're continuously coming off.

Unvote, Vote: Arrgh

@Amber:

Both of us played in it. As JD mentioned it is harsh to expect a lot of ppl to just know some things. For those that did play, I'm a little less forgiving on stuff,, but hey we're only human. Certainly doesn't look good when someone continuously styles their posts in such a way as to make me look scummy for bonus votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom